Reviews for Not Written in the Stars
conservativegirl chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Good chapter!

And Oh no! I'm glad your ok :)
elisheva chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
chicken noodle soup is only decent when you are too sick to care! please write more?
Anonymous Again chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
McGee so clueless and Abby worried and Ducky spouting medical terms and the possibility of Gibbs in a tutu. Loved it.
NiceStories chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Surprisingly not as sappy as I thought it would be. Just the right quantity of sappiness and humor. I liked the ninja wrapped in a blanket part best ;) Get well soon and be careful with everything you do for a while so you can bounce around soon again
pacificbluegirl chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Oh wow, I have to say it sounds quite scary and I hope you feel better soon and that it heals nice and fast! A friend of mine broke her neck (in a similar way I guess because she didn't end up paralyzed either) many years ago and I don't think she's ever really reminded of it these days.

It was really cute how Tony clearly missed her and worried about her even when he was in the office, and I like the thought of Ducky looking after her too when Tony can't. Looking forward to more from you. :)
pacificbluegirl chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Again, really liked it. I especially liked "Her heart stumbles over itself and refuses to regain a steady beat until he steps away from her and she suddenly finds herself missing the constant warmth of him, even if only for a few seconds". :)
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
That was really sweet!
NiceStories chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Very realistic scenes.. i love it! :) please keep writing! I know authors would like to know about how their writing is, but there's honestly nothing bad to say. Your 2 chapters are wonderful so far and I haven't noticed any major mistakes. So... great job and I'm looking forward to more
Anonymous Again chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Haha! "Um, Boss? That was a stop sign..." and yes of course Gibbs knows. That's just Gibbs. Love your Tiva! Nice job.
petuniatc chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I like Mrs. Hudson and Tony does know how Ziva thinks. FYI - most places in DC use a key pad to enter now but some do still use a card key system. But you needed the buzzer to get Mrs. Hudson in the story.
Miss-L14 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
These are so fluffy and cute! I love reading these in my nice warm bed at the end of a long day; a sure way to cheer me up! Can't wait for the next one :)
NiceStories chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I think I would like to read more! :)
easylion chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Like it! Please continue with these drabbles!
killianslonghaul chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
just keep adding cute oneshots, please. Without fanfiction, scrolling through NCIS tags on tumblr, and youtube videos, I wont survive the hiatus.

do you want me to die?

;)

cute oneshot, btw. :)
Anonymous Again chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nice job. Oh and nice touch-True Lies with Jamie Lee Curtis, haha. Loved your Tiva.