Reviews for The Return
StealMyShow chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love this story! I love the connection that John and Sherlock have, and I love that everyone else is really confused. I also love the texting conversation at the end.
Great job! :D
erik chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Great fun.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
:D Brilliant. I'll have to find your prequel to these. :)
iocane and cough drops chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
very nice!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Fantastic story, thanks for writing and posting.
I would love to see more of this.
Winged in Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is so cool :D I really want more stories in this verse please!
Merek Nestre chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I would love if you expanded on this.
Chakahlah chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was good! I really like the bantering between the two of them that no one else picks up on XD
May Eve chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Yes. Just yes.
The Angel of London chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I like how it seems John also got better at deduction ['John and Sherlock saw that Lestrade had lost weight...'] and how those eight months have changed them, but, at the same time, not much. Physically, they're leaner, but they're still the friendly John and indifferent (and rude) Sherlock.
AND THE NON VERBAL COMMUNICATION. THE NODS AND THE LOOKS.
I really like how much they know each other, after being in such close quarters for almost a year, and how they're so in sync. While I admit I ship them [mainly in fanfiction, not too much on the actual show] I also adore their friendship.
The way they just communicate so effectively between the two, leaving Lestrade unaware of what they mean is somewhat... humorous, maybe. As in, "haha lol poor Greggie", because, really, he has no chance of understanding what the hell they're on about.
When Lestrade says "we're running an i.d. check now" I think it's with capitals.
BUT YES. GOOD GOOD.
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
When John said "boring" I just about choked in disbelief, too. It's true though-we in my head at least-that John picked up on Sherlock's deduction skills and is working on it. All-in-all you di a great job on this fic and you made me laugh at every joke/point/whatever you made.
Edhla chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Some of the dialogue here had me rolling. Well done x
Sherley Holmes chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I absolutely love how you developed the characters! So realistic :D If Stephen and Mark don't do exactly this, they'll have missed out. Also, Lestrade's confusion had me cracking up :D
TYRider chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Brilliant! The relationship and dialog between the two of them is perfect and poor Lestrade's confusion. Thank you for sharing! Would love more like this. _
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
A prequel would be great. I would really like to know what all happened during the "vacation" how they got so fit, Sherlock training John in deduction,etc. please write more!