Reviews for The Substitute
kalmaegi chapter 10 . 3/16
Ohhh Reita and Shin's sister! Nice

The parts that I really liked are Shin and Reita scenes, since it was really interesting to see two people with similarities interact. I felt like it would be the mysterious bond between a senior and their junior, the mutual trust and respect as they learn from each other. I can't explain it but I usually see such things on Korean and Japanese idol celebrity circles.

After that is of course Reita and the crazy Yakuza family. But the most memorable is when Yankumi slammed his mother for being immature. Her words resonated in me. Yankumi so earnest in her clumsy and straightforward attempts to fix her student's lives.

I enjoyed this and Out of Ordinary, they're both great stories that showcased the two Leaders such as Reita and Shin outside of their cool exterior. It was a fun ride~~~
Faraheim chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
This was really good I didn't know gokusen was a manga until a few days ago and I loved it so much! I really needed this fic XD your characterizations were on point
Lalalu chapter 10 . 8/16/2016
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
Re-read this after years and years, and I realised I really liked it! Thank you so much for this work!
dawn chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
Hi, not sure if you could still read. I read the manga version and tbh, im not a fan of fan fiction stories but i loved everything here. Its perfect. However, I just hope there was a story specifically for shin and kumiko. Like how he pursued her up until the wedding :) thank you
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Amazing two stories oml
KeiKeiKei chapter 10 . 7/15/2015
You nailed it, damn it ! It was
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Touching ! OMG ! ShinKumi 4ever !
Guest chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
I loved how perfectly all the pieces of this story came together. Thus, I'm convinced you should have been a writer for the drama, this was so good. So onto the Nanako story! But at the same time it'll be sad to have this wonderful journey end, though a great ending makes it all worth while.
Eezsor chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
I can't believe that I forgot to put your story on alert and missed the updates! Absolutely loved it the first time I've read it and I still do years after the first time I stumbled upon your story. Thanks for that wonderful ending
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS !
Multitules chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
Wow this was SO good, like so very good.
To be honest I actually dropped the whole drama thing after the first episode of the third season so I also didn't watch the film...it got kind of mainstream you know, everything the same and all, but after reading your very much amazing fic I might give it a chance.
If only Shin and Yankumi were seriously married...ahhh how good would that be.

This epilogue couldn't be better haha Shin is still as protective of his sister as I remember him as and that's pretty refreshing.

And tbh it was very cool that you added things from the manga here and there, since that's what made me fell in love with the whole series and pushed me through the first two seasons of the drama. That, and cute boys. Hmmm your fic really gives the series a feeling of closure. There wasn't enough Shinkumi in neither the manga or the anime and even less in the drama, as I see it. It was your interpretation of it that made reading Out of the Ordinary so worthwhile so thanks a lot for the effort.

And on a last note I don't know if you e written that fic about Nanako but I sure as hell wouldn't mind reading about her, more shinkumi and if by chance that also hit this new ship you've created then that's be absolutely perfect.
Riikani chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
I loved Reita's commentary on everything, because it's so in-character! Thanks for writing!
Workslikeclockwo chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Hey I just wanted to say that your story is amazing. I decided to stay up past 1 reading this in bed because it is that good. Thank you so much for writing this and if my account wasn't giving me login problems I assure you this story would be on my favorites list before you could say shin
butter.fly.3.girl chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I love this one so much! I want to read it with my twin. Can you make a whole story about reita. I love him and i want to lean what happens with natsumi and how shin reacts and sawada family! Your great.
Jaricchi chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Gods this was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

I love this and absolutely adore your avatar! MATSUJUN&YANKUMI! /shot