Reviews for The Substitute
Shannon the Original chapter 10 . 11/5
Amazing two stories oml
KeiKeiKei chapter 10 . 7/15
You nailed it, damn it ! It was
Touching ! OMG ! ShinKumi 4ever !
I loved how perfectly all the pieces of this story came together. Thus, I'm convinced you should have been a writer for the drama, this was so good. So onto the Nanako story! But at the same time it'll be sad to have this wonderful journey end, though a great ending makes it all worth while.
Eezsor chapter 10 . 3/31
I can't believe that I forgot to put your story on alert and missed the updates! Absolutely loved it the first time I've read it and I still do years after the first time I stumbled upon your story. Thanks for that wonderful ending
Multitules chapter 10 . 1/10
Wow this was SO good, like so very good.
To be honest I actually dropped the whole drama thing after the first episode of the third season so I also didn't watch the got kind of mainstream you know, everything the same and all, but after reading your very much amazing fic I might give it a chance.
If only Shin and Yankumi were seriously married...ahhh how good would that be.

This epilogue couldn't be better haha Shin is still as protective of his sister as I remember him as and that's pretty refreshing.

And tbh it was very cool that you added things from the manga here and there, since that's what made me fell in love with the whole series and pushed me through the first two seasons of the drama. That, and cute boys. Hmmm your fic really gives the series a feeling of closure. There wasn't enough Shinkumi in neither the manga or the anime and even less in the drama, as I see it. It was your interpretation of it that made reading Out of the Ordinary so worthwhile so thanks a lot for the effort.

And on a last note I don't know if you e written that fic about Nanako but I sure as hell wouldn't mind reading about her, more shinkumi and if by chance that also hit this new ship you've created then that's be absolutely perfect.
Riikani chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
I loved Reita's commentary on everything, because it's so in-character! Thanks for writing!
Workslikeclockwo chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Hey I just wanted to say that your story is amazing. I decided to stay up past 1 reading this in bed because it is that good. Thank you so much for writing this and if my account wasn't giving me login problems I assure you this story would be on my favorites list before you could say shin chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
I love this one so much! I want to read it with my twin. Can you make a whole story about reita. I love him and i want to lean what happens with natsumi and how shin reacts and sawada family! Your great.
Jaricchi chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
Gods this was beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!

I love this and absolutely adore your avatar! MATSUJUN&YANKUMI! /shot

Again thank you! :D
bdet chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
MaiaAlcippe chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
That epilogue was great! I just finished reading Out of the Ordinary and the Substitute for the second or third time and realized that I haven't read the last chapter before. So Natsumi followed her brother's book version with dying her hair red?
Elisablackcat chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
aww this was just awesome! XDDD now i just wanna see reita with shin's sister and see why nanko kept glaring at reita XDDD
Oberlyn chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
You make me so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! D THIS is the ending I always wished Gokusen would have. Season 2 and 3 and movie special in, this was the ending I was looking for. Thank you so much for making it a reality!

(And your writing style is wonderful, to boot.)

Thank you!
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
After reading "Out of the Ordinary" I just had to read this one as well and I loved it just as much as the first one! I really loved the relationship between Shin and Reita since Shin was being such a great father-figure for him and his actions at school were really cool. The conversation between Shin and Sawatari was hilarious, same goes for the last chapter. Even after Reitas mom came back for him, I still hoped that he would go back to living with Yankumi and Shin, great how this one worked out.
If you are really going to write a fanfiction about Nanako then I'd like to see a little bit of Reita/Natsumi, since it sounded really interesting (not to mention hilarious if you count in an overprotective Shin).