Reviews for The Amazing Story of Hiro
Livandra chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Loved it!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
these guys act like they escaped from gurren lagann
VeryLazyPerson1301 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Really enjoyed reading this story, The Humour was well placed and to be honest genius, many moments had me giggling out loud at the jokes, your OC's where interesting to read about and well developed (nice touch with the original weapon designs, haven't seen that done before), the story had a nice pace to it that kept me entertained the whole time I was reading it, it was also nice to see a lesser known Soul Eater character (Hiro) explored a lot more and integrated nicely into the manga's main story line. All in all it was a great read and instantly a favourite of mine.
Zero2112 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
"All Hail Me!" I totally LOVE that line, o3o Actually one day I'm gonna have to use it. Btw lovely story.
maximaxx chapter 13 . 9/27/2012
Well, that one was fun, like real fun. Hiro being the main character is so rare that every time I come across one, I'm just curious. Good thing I was. I enjoyed it.

The Romano were rather funny, hilarious in their nonsense (oh boy, that scene with Medusa and Ace Attorney...), but they also had their depths. Hiro changes a tad fast for my liking, but it's canon (as it takes just using Excalibur to give him a huge boost of confidence).

I'm also glad that the plot was their own and not a rehash of canon Hiro. It's a personal preference, but I think it was much moer fitting for your own characters. Some other concepts (such as the idea of the King Soul) are also madly interesting.

All in all, a good story. Well done.
FollieOfMadness chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
I was actually hoping that the story woudl continue. Aw, could you make a sequel? Please? I genuinely enjoyed reading this story.
FollieOfMadness chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
*Sniff* NO! HIRO! We knew thee well. Despite you being a side character. *Sniff*
FollieOfMadness chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Yes, i agree with the Romano brothers. God Bless America! XD
FollieOfMadness chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Holy mother of god. XD
"What is a shinigami?"

"It's when you combine raw fish and the art of paper folding. Sushi and origami in perfect harmony."
XD What the fuck XD
XD I don't even XD (Many laughter ensued)
FollieOfMadness chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Leon and his brother seem to have an interesting sense of humour.
I wouldn't want to live of this planet anymore if they were serious.
archaicDefiance chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Ohh, cliffhanger. This is so awesome, especially that random part where Excalibur just randomly comes in. Then leaves. But still EPIC.
archaicDefiance chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
I would say, "If you are searching for epicness, read this story." This is so true.
archaicDefiance chapter 9 . 6/1/2012

Seriously, this story, this BEAUTIFUL WORK OF ART is amazing. Just.

ColorlessScythe chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Great story. But I do hope that the three will make up in the next chapter or soon. But, I kinda want to know, is this story based on the anime or the manga? Please update soon.
ColorlessScythe chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
I really like this story. The brothers are really fun the read about and Hiro is getting better. Is he going to get a role in the fight? And no offense, but, you're not going to make Hiro wear that crown for whole story are you? Just a thought. Please update soon.