Reviews for Born Under a Bad Sign
kunai909 chapter 40 . 7/31
More?
nightstorm3334 chapter 40 . 6/17
YOU NEED TO COME BACK AND FINISH FHIS MASTERPIECE! It's so perfect it's not even funny, you write the characters so well and the plot is flippen amazing and it's one of the best fics I've ever read! Please finish it!
phycoric chapter 40 . 3/1
This was amazing, I loved this so much I literally cried in places. I wish I could know what happens in the end though
Nightwing15 chapter 3 . 1/22
Okay, I'm a little confused. Does Dick have his memories or not?
Dratias chapter 40 . 6/9/2016
Noo! Fuck no.. I can't believe you didn't finish this masterpiece! Do you have any idea how freaking incredible this fic was? What am I kidding, ofc you do, you wrote it. God.. I can't even put into words how bloody amazing this fic was. I LOVED IT. I've read over a thousand fics on here but this is definitely going into my very top favorites. It's just.. wow. It was /magnificent/. The sheer emotions and thoughts Jason has been feeling throughout all this was just amazing to read. I really felt like I understood him. And his relationship with Dick? So f-ing adorable, I can't stand it. It's hard to find good fics showing those two together. Yours was fantastic.

Everything in this fic was just perfect. The plot, characters, description, thoughts, emotions, fights, everything. I absolutely loved seeing the occasional Tim / Damian chapter to see how they were doing. And Roy and the others! Omg.

I have so many unanswered questions about this fic..
Will Dick ever regain all of his memories? Will he stay with Jason? Will they make it to Gotham? Is Damian and the others back in Gotham already? Or will Dick and Jason end up meeting up with them halfway there? Whose baby is Selina pregnant with? Will Tim survive the lung poisoning? If Jason and Dick make it back to Gotham, will Frosty and the others truly already know where the batcave is? WAIT. Will the aliens be there before Dick, Jason, Damian, and the others make it back? Does Steve still have any control of Dick? Is Barbara alive then? Is Bruce and everyone in the JL truly dead? Will they ever defeat the aliens? They had those armor-melting gas pod things.. that would help. What exactly was it about Jason that they wanted to know?

Dang.. so many questions.. /I need to know!/

Seriously.. This is definitely one of the best fics I have come across in awhile. You did an astoundingly great job writing it. Thank you so much for doing so. I _very_ much enjoyed reading it. I will continue to hope you might return to this fic someday. It really is amazing.

- Dratias
Black Friar chapter 40 . 9/20/2015
Arrrrgh! I just spent all day reading and there's no conclusion! And it's been a year since you updated. I know RL can be a kicker when it comes to writing but please tell me you're planning to continue this?
Guest chapter 40 . 7/20/2015
Wow, even thought this review is just a little late(a lot late) this is an amazing story and while it is dubious it will be updated at this point I'd say thanks for writing this much and if you do update I'll read that too. Great writing!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 40 . 7/12/2015
Can't wait for more!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 23 . 7/10/2015
Oh Jason. Tsk tsk
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 22 . 7/10/2015
My favorite chapter.
PrettyKitty Luvs U chapter 40 . 6/4/2015
This story is beautiful. I love it. It's so tense, so depressing, so angst and so awesome. I kinda miss Fahim though ;_; Anyway, please, please, please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
Cute :)
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 5 . 5/16/2015
Oh.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Cunning Dick and Sassy Jason. Love it. Oh, Dick lost his memories? At least he still knows how to kick ass!
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 5/10/2015