Reviews for Storage Love
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
i thought his name was carlos
nightvision45 chapter 23 . 3/20/2013
I just found this story and really enjoyed it. I cant wait to read something else by you.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
I luv it,bt i dnt lyk d way it ended
londongirl123 chapter 23 . 12/20/2012
I'm sad its all over but I've enjoyed reading this :) I'm looking forward to your next story :)
Benjamin Warren chapter 23 . 12/17/2012
Now this is what I call a good ending. If Gabriella is happy,then I'm happy,too
TTAznGrl92 chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
great job! YAY! That was the one I voted for. I can't wait for the story to come. I love your stories. You are really good.
Im a Skyscraper chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
Amazing work! Absolutely LOVED! Can't wait for Mentor Love! :D
pumpkinking5 chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
Thanks!

I was happy that Gabby was able to live a very rich life. She moved on and was happy with Troy and her
friends.

Looking forward to the next story.
Ceciliaa93 chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
Oh my god! I'm sad that this story end:/ I have loved this story and I can't wait for the mentor love! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 12/14/2012
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Benjamin Warren chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
It's almost over for the story, but it's all over for Greg. 60 years behind bars. And Lucille gets 3 years. Good riddance. That's what I say. And Gabriella learned a shocking truth as well.
TTAznGrl92 chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
ugh! I hate maria and carlos. why cant they just leave gabi alone. Awww, Troy's sweet as always! Post more soon
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 12/11/2012
Oh wow. Poor Gabby. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Im a Skyscraper chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
pumpkinking5 chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
Thanks!

Good that Jack and Lucille are going to jail. It was fitting to the crime that they committed to
Gabby. Gabby realized that her parents didn't want her, but Troy showed her that he truly loves her
no matter what happens.

Adored how Troy made her feel loved and safe. That what Gabby needed after hearing her parents discussed
her.