Reviews for Shattered Hearts
mar chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
See August is nice not like Sidney that doesnt take advantage of women in chapter they are cute.
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
OMG! No damn Sidney why does he do these things
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
What they say how absence makes the heart grow fonder?I say it makes the heart jealous like Regina's feeling about August right would it take for Emma to forgive or at least talk to Regina?
CJ chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I am LOVING this! Honestly, who doesn't love a jealous Regina! Awesome story and can't wait for more!
sexbell chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
what another nice chapter glad to see Emma is back in Story Brooke and good work on August making Regina think they are together

can't wait to see the Talk Regina and Emma are going to have

update soon
IVIX chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
YES. YES!

Regina gets jealous of August! HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm loving this, hope to see more bromance between Emma and August, hopefully Regina will get her head out of her derriere and fight for Emma..
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Haha love it do much!:)
sexbell chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
really like this chapter ;) you did a good job

i like the song's as well
IVIX chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Avril Lavigne*

I love this chapter, so so much.

I hope August recorded those performances and sent them to Regina! (or me!) LOL.

I really like this angst going on, even tho I don't like Emma hurting, but I really like the way you used songs to express her feelings and loss for Regina.

:( Keep going! Loving this.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
I hope that Sidney doesn't think that just because Regina & Emma broke up(temporarily of course)that he can take advantage of her.I hope that Emma's running away is temporary too.
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
still loving this story! poor Regina:(
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Please don't have Emma sleep with August!Please don't let that happen!
sexbell chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
another great chapter ;) i can really feel Regin pain
sexbell chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
what a sad chapter

keeping going
sexbell chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i think you are doing a good job with this

better then i would of done i think
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »