Reviews for Until The Day After Forever
Um. Hi.
It has been hella longer than three months, missy. If you get back on to updating I can have more kakairu goodness.
Please update.
Sadistic Yaoi Queen chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
those two soooo dating
BrokenKage chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
I really hope you update this soon. Welcome back Quartz. Definitely in for the long haul!
violetpooka chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Cool-you gave this Kakashi a little whiny passive-aggressive martyr streak..."but clearly that will never happen..."wah wah wah ..I really hope you toughen up Iruka in this one...I'd love to see him a little more butch. Thanks for writing...more, please...
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I hope u write more iruka kakashi fics. You really know how to keep me interested in the story. Nice
SinGrin chapter 3 . 8/12/2013
More please :)
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Oh god. SHE'S BACK! CALL EVERYONE TO COME WITNESS THE AMAZINGNESS... or whatever you call it. I love this story!

Question: Why is our pissed off Iruka already having dreams?

Answer: Why the hell not. You know, except for that little thing called "plot"...
MimiCrispy chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Hi! I'm one of your readers, but i never know what to review...anyway, i'm reading and loving it! keep writing, and take care with those cockroaches!
harvestangel99 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Amazing awesome story so far. Yay! Can't wait for more.
Asuma Is Hot chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Holy crap that was kind of short. But at least you got a chapter out, which I am very happy with! And is this going to be a yaoi fanfic? After reading the Author's Note and warning, I got really confused. SO CONFUSED! But update quickly!(like everyday, haha!) I WANT MOAARRRR!

P.s. I love you and your writing! Write more!(and there's cockroaches like that in China?! I imagined that China would be much cleaner(is that considered racist?))
Asuma Is Hot chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
Are Sasuke and Naruto going to be a side pairing? Because that's awesome! And I love the arguing between Kakashi and Iruka!
Asuma Is Hot chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
YESSS! I've been waiting every day of my life for something like this! I already love it!
Acheron's Akribos chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hooray for the wild update! : ) Can't wait to read more. Go get your dolphin Kakashi!
VampireDoll666 chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Ruka you are an idiot.
Acheron's Akribos chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
Loving this one just as much as the 100 chapter one. More so cuz no AU. : ) Oh and by the way... * pokes author* It's August... : 3