Reviews for The Beauty Contest
Misty Gargoyle chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
What a great funny story...I loved it!
thehotmageaeris chapter 3 . 6/28/2007
This was too cute, nice work again! :)
emi chapter 2 . 2/27/2004
was this based on that story in the Arabian Nights?
LadySilverDragon2 chapter 3 . 10/22/2003
really great had my side in stitches!
roswellwbfan chapter 3 . 9/16/2002
Your story cracked me up...especially the way Lotor talks! I enjoyed reading it!
Lady Eternal Cosmos Illusion chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
Leci: Meep! Michelle-chan, I'm so sorry I haven't gotten a chance to review! I feel so bad...please don't be mad at me! I wuv you? -;;

Diamond: She has perfectly good reason to be angry with you though...

Leci: *sniffles* You aren't helping any...

Diamond: But it's true. Oh well, just go ahead and leave the review. *crosses his arms and mumbles under his breath*

Leci: Okay...first off, I wanted to say that this has to be one of THE most original pieces I have ever read, and on top of that, its well written! I have to say though that my personal favorites are still probably "Rules of Engagement" and "It Takes Two". They are the best A/L ficcies that I've ever read! Right Diamond?

Diamond: *still mumbling under his breath and in a very bad mood*

Leci: 'Allo? Diamond? What's wrong with you?

*Xelloss teleports in*

Xelloss: Oh, he's just mad because Lotor got Allura, the girl of his dreams, and Usagi still refuses to even look at him. *smiles deviously*

Diamond: *snorts angrily* Shut up Xelloss.

Xelloss: *shakes finger, still smiling* Ah ah ah! No need to get testy with me, I'm not the one who made you do all those mean things to Usagi, however entertaining they were...

Leci: Yeah Diamond, you were sort of a jerk...

Diamond: HEY!

Leci: Eh heh...Oh yeah! That reminds me! *clears throat* Ahem...*yanks out pom-poms and starts cheering* GO PUJIM! WHOO HOO! AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, GO LOTOR! YAY!

Diamond: Freak... -_-;;

Xelloss: Oh dear... .;; Um...Leci, you still have some more reviewing to catch up on, so why don't we cut this one short, hmmm?

Leci: Right! *Is guilty about being busy and not leaving reviews for people who very much deserve them* Well Michie-chan, I must be going now! Please keep up the good work so Leci can get her L/A fix! lol! Ja ne!

*~*Lady Eternal Cosmos Illusion*~*
Roguechere chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
WooHoo! YAY! GREAT STORY! You are one of my favourite authors in this particular section. *Voltron* I really enjoyed this story, it was quite funny. For some reason I began laughing un-controllably when Lotor said "Well then hot damn!" lol. Funny stuff.

Really great story, I can only hope that you finish you're "Clone" story soon. Its my favourite one ;) Keep up the good work!

P.S. FLUFF IT IS!
Roguechere chapter 2 . 7/20/2002
I didn't think this chapter was boring, I rather enjoyed it :) Glad to see you updated! Keep the chapters coming!
Desanera chapter 1 . 6/13/2002
Insomnia hath birthed yet another insane an way cool fic. Now thou must pay full homage to insomnia and finish the fic!

LOL

OK - fancy talk aside, this is way cool and I wanna see more of it! And more Lotor/Allura! Awake and naked! Or clothed, throwing the two of them in a locked room is fun enough. And definitely I want to see how they get from this to married! More! More!
Sailor Europa chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
This is good, but not as good as some of your other stories, but I still liked it. You have a nice writing style and this I an original idea.