Reviews for The Spirit Within: Part One: The Water Tribe Child
I'm crying
Colass chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
nice
immortal chord chapter 23 . 11/3/2016
i swear hua is my favorite character haha
immortal chord chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
ayyyy! zuko one step forward, two steps back, i can see this is where his fuel for anger comes from
G.M.Rivers chapter 41 . 10/3/2016
I love your story, but you are truly an evil author, I am crying my eyes out!
snowfall-LOH chapter 41 . 9/26/2016
I just read this whole story in what little free time i can find, and its quickly became of one my favorites! Can't what to start on part two.
ekruis30 chapter 16 . 3/8/2016
The biggest problem with this story is how you write Mai. I'm no fan of her, but I can say that you do not write her in the way she should be written.
Mellium chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
Did you make all this tea ritual crap up or did you actually look it up? I really feel for Lan Chi! I would just ask for water as well.
musicrocksmyworld1618 chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
I'm getting so damn emotional. Bump you, man! Why it gotta keep going downhill?! I can't even use correct grammar I'm so out of it.
zazezizozu chapter 25 . 10/31/2015
Zuko zuko zuko zuko, is that really the ONLY thing she cares about it, she is so dependant on zuko for her happiness, she's getting really annoying
Conejo-sama chapter 42 . 8/7/2015
This story was fantastic to the very end! It's one of the best Avatar stories I have ever read, probably the best Zuko/OC story ever written. It made me feel so many things my heart nearly pumped out of my chest! I'm going to read the sequel as soon as possible!

;3 Conejo-sama
Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
Fangirling cause the kissing scene was adorable. I need to read more
yapheh chapter 36 . 6/27/2015
I already reviewed but didn't leave my username...
Again, great insight into characters and believable emotions
The King in White chapter 41 . 6/1/2015
I HATE YOU

;-;

That ending was super painful mang. Well written all in all. Very glad to read it. I'd just recommend you re-write the summary of your fic though. This is a great work, but the poor punctuation in the summary makes it look like it wouldn't be. I was put off reading it many times because of that, until I took the risk and saw how great it was.
paulina101 chapter 41 . 1/21/2015
I have been reading this for 3 days straight, and it is now 4:30 in the morning that I have finished part 1 of this amazing story. There are no words to describe how I'm feeling but just know that you are a genius. And I love you for creating something so amazingly beautiful.