Reviews for Unbound
Kalarella chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
I cannot believe I did not see the last couple of chapters of this fic until now. I absolutely loved this story! It made up a little bit for the stupid decision to cancel the show. You wrote beautifully throughout and I love your Adam and Cassie.
islanzadi heap chapter 24 . 8/31/2013
This was well written, and I loved it! Thank you for writing this!
Soulwriter51 chapter 24 . 5/2/2013
Rlly good fic
Guest chapter 24 . 1/29/2013
the secret circle is not dead. the secret circle episodes are still goin.
Peregrine2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I am not sure how to respond to individual review comments. There used to be a feature where you could reply, but it doesn't seem to be showing up.

Anyway, thanks for all the reviews. I appreciate them.

When I say the fandom is dead, I only mean that the show is gone and there's not much to hold people together. Yes, Fanforum and even this place still show some activity, even if most of the stories here are girl on girl (not my cup of tea). It seems weird to see TSC showing up on favorite shows of 2012 lists when it was cancelled. IMO, it deserved at least another season, and shows such as Beauty and the Beast do not replace it in my mind.

Thanks again, and Happy New Year to all.
W. Seal chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
I LOVE this story! I appreciate the time and effort you put into it. I am sorry for your loses and hope that 2013 brings you peace and happiness. I must tell you that you are an amazing writer. I am not a big reader but after watching the tv series and not being satisfied with how it end I ordered the books on my kindle. I have not completed the first book because the writing style isn't really something I enjoy reading. When I looked up fan fiction I found your story and began to read. I didn't stop until the end. I completely loved. It was the ending I needed. Thank you so much for your story. I enjoyed every second of reading it. Thank you
Cadam4ever chapter 24 . 12/29/2012
sorry to hear about your brother, and it's too bad you're not going to do anymore TSC fics, but the fandom isn't dead even if the show is gone
Alecks454 chapter 23 . 12/29/2012
What a great ending!
MissTerie chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
sooooo...forever not updating, and then you put like 3 chapters in one? well, it's a nice ending...
RockaRosalie chapter 23 . 12/27/2012
Good
RockaRosalie chapter 22 . 12/15/2012
Really good
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
great chapter :)
merlinsc chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
Good job. I replied to the wrong chapter. Anyway, keep up the wonderful writing.
merlinsc chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
You've done a great job on this so far. I also miss TSC a lot this season. I'm looking forward to when you are able to write more of this.
lil hummingbird chapter 22 . 11/6/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I've been having secret circle withdrawls so I've been Netflixing it,lol. How could they cancell that to make something lile Beauty and the Beast?! I watch the original as a child. Still not good. sorry, end rant. Again, I enjoy this fic and can't wait to read more.

HB