Reviews for Aftermath
Agent ERA chapter 35 . 7/22
This story had me hooked from chapter one. I absolutely love it and I do hope you plan on updating soon.
Rain of the Forest chapter 35 . 7/3
This is awesome! Keep at it!
Mud1808 chapter 35 . 6/25
I know its been a long time, but this is such an awesome story, I really hope you will finish it!
ENIGMA LADY chapter 35 . 6/9
Just reread this story and I hope that you can finish writing it, look at the numbers on your story. Reviews: 1418 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 561 Come on Emerald1 please try to finish we will love you forever if you do.
Shamelessly pleading pleeeeeeeeesssssssse
(plead·ing
ˈplēdiNG/Submit
noun
the action of making an emotional or earnest appeal to someone.
is it working
I just finished reading the entire story. I hope you come back and finish it. It is really good.
Koalamom6 chapter 35 . 5/23
Please tell me you plan on finishing this amazingly well written, intriguing on the edge of my seat story?
Just reread this for the who knows how many(th) time. I hope you find the time and inspiration you need to finish this marvelous story. You achieve such a nice balance between the drama and the lighter moments. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!
TeZan chapter 35 . 3/31
okay, I really hope you continue this story. I really loved it. Finished it under 24hours. Great job
Anon chapter 35 . 3/1
Sooo. Update? I really like this story and want to read the ending.
cloudyskie chapter 35 . 12/8/2015
Love your story and would love if you would update!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/5/2015
Oh crap! I just realized this story isn't finished. It's pretty good. Wish you would give us a few more chapters with Dearing being dead in the end.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/24/2015
It's been forever can you update this story.
sqigglesquared chapter 35 . 5/26/2015
Love the story but doubt if there will be more as it is so long since u last updated. Shame that. Still, will check now and then just in case...
Cassandra30 chapter 35 . 3/31/2015
Well done! Looking forward to reading more of the story soon!
Cassandra30 chapter 34 . 3/31/2015
Poor Dr. Pitt. Actually he should be able to call this something else and still take a vacation later.
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »