Reviews for Aftermath
TimMcGeeFan chapter 35 . 1/29
Re-read your note at the top of this chapter. Did you never finish this because of the death of your friend? I'm so sorry for your loss and I know how you feel... not exactly since we're all different, but I have lost lots of friends in my many years. I think she'd want you to go on writing and be pleased that you finished stories left incomplete since her passing. And none of us know for sure, so I like to believe she's reading your stories, maybe even giving you some inspiration.
TimMcGeeFan chapter 35 . 1/29
Good story. AU of course but it's too bad you haven't finished it.
5bumz22 chapter 35 . 1/8
you didn't tell us about the tissue until chapter 22, honey I was crying way before that! this is one the best stories I have ever read on ncis fan fiction. there is so much detail and interest and I can see the love and care you put into this story. it is really too bad it's not finished but I will tag it, just in case the plot bunnies run through your head again. omg, I want more of this. you are an awesome writer. thank you for this. I hope everything in your personal life is okay. keep your chin up!
brendafay chapter 35 . 8/3/2016
Agent ERA chapter 35 . 7/22/2016
This story had me hooked from chapter one. I absolutely love it and I do hope you plan on updating soon.
Rain of the Forest chapter 35 . 7/3/2016
This is awesome! Keep at it!
Mud1808 chapter 35 . 6/25/2016
I know its been a long time, but this is such an awesome story, I really hope you will finish it!
ENIGMA LADY chapter 35 . 6/9/2016
Just reread this story and I hope that you can finish writing it, look at the numbers on your story. Reviews: 1418 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 561 Come on Emerald1 please try to finish we will love you forever if you do.
Shamelessly pleading pleeeeeeeeesssssssse
(plead·ing
ˈplēdiNG/Submit
noun
the action of making an emotional or earnest appeal to someone.
is it working
Guest chapter 35 . 6/4/2016
I just finished reading the entire story. I hope you come back and finish it. It is really good.
Koalamom6 chapter 35 . 5/23/2016
Please tell me you plan on finishing this amazingly well written, intriguing on the edge of my seat story?
Guest chapter 35 . 4/29/2016
Just reread this for the who knows how many(th) time. I hope you find the time and inspiration you need to finish this marvelous story. You achieve such a nice balance between the drama and the lighter moments. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent!
TeZan chapter 35 . 3/31/2016
okay, I really hope you continue this story. I really loved it. Finished it under 24hours. Great job
Anon chapter 35 . 3/1/2016
Sooo. Update? I really like this story and want to read the ending.
cloudyskie chapter 35 . 12/8/2015
Love your story and would love if you would update!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/5/2015
Oh crap! I just realized this story isn't finished. It's pretty good. Wish you would give us a few more chapters with Dearing being dead in the end.
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »