Reviews for Aftermath
Silver1 chapter 35 . 1/22
This is a great story! Love how detailed the plot is. Adored the bit between Jackson & Penny! I read this all in one sitting. That having been said, though, I almost wish I hadn't found and read this. Why? Because it's been 5 - count 'em, FIVE - bleeping years since this was last updated! Which leads me to only one sad conclusion - that this will never be finished. I absolutely detest it when I find a magnificent story - as yours is - and it has not been updated for several years. At that point they never are. I hope I am wrong and that this part is actually completed and is really a jumping off point for a sequel. HINT HINT! For the sake of your readers'/followers' sanity, for the love of dragons, Bert the Hippo, and all things NCIS, please either post a new chapter, include a note on your profile, or post a sequel. Please, please with chocolate syrup on top?
SumNumb3rs chapter 35 . 1/3
Oh, NO! I can't believe after re-reading this again, that I didn't remember it hadn't been finished! Please finish! Please, Please, Please!
MissiYoung chapter 35 . 10/6/2017
Jack's stroganoff would make me suspicious of the world, too. I'm waiting for Jimmy to show up at the safe house, and I'd like to see Ed address the nonsense his family has been spewing at Breena now that he really gets it.
Singing Silverwings chapter 35 . 8/16/2017
This is a great story but it isn't finished? Since it has been 5 years like this, I guess it is not going to be completed. But, good work on what's here!
wwwendy chapter 35 . 8/7/2017
Loving this story (I refuse to use past tense, since I am desperately hoping that you will update) I cried so much while reading this (embarrassing since I was often in public while doing so), and really want to know where you will go next
Amber chapter 35 . 6/3/2017
Wow what a terrific story. Lots of great details. Lots of teamwork.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2017
It is May, it is 2017 and I should be spring cleaning or watching dragon boats in Preston Mrina well ma
ok, bxck to then
TimMcGeeFan chapter 35 . 1/29/2017
Re-read your note at the top of this chapter. Did you never finish this because of the death of your friend? I'm so sorry for your loss and I know how you feel... not exactly since we're all different, but I have lost lots of friends in my many years. I think she'd want you to go on writing and be pleased that you finished stories left incomplete since her passing. And none of us know for sure, so I like to believe she's reading your stories, maybe even giving you some inspiration.
TimMcGeeFan chapter 35 . 1/29/2017
Good story. AU of course but it's too bad you haven't finished it.
5bumz22 chapter 35 . 1/8/2017
you didn't tell us about the tissue until chapter 22, honey I was crying way before that! this is one the best stories I have ever read on ncis fan fiction. there is so much detail and interest and I can see the love and care you put into this story. it is really too bad it's not finished but I will tag it, just in case the plot bunnies run through your head again. omg, I want more of this. you are an awesome writer. thank you for this. I hope everything in your personal life is okay. keep your chin up!
brendafay chapter 35 . 8/3/2016
Agent ERA chapter 35 . 7/22/2016
This story had me hooked from chapter one. I absolutely love it and I do hope you plan on updating soon.
Rain of the Forest chapter 35 . 7/3/2016
This is awesome! Keep at it!
Mud1808 chapter 35 . 6/25/2016
I know its been a long time, but this is such an awesome story, I really hope you will finish it!
ENIGMA LADY chapter 35 . 6/9/2016
Just reread this story and I hope that you can finish writing it, look at the numbers on your story. Reviews: 1418 - Favs: 354 - Follows: 561 Come on Emerald1 please try to finish we will love you forever if you do.
Shamelessly pleading pleeeeeeeeesssssssse
(plead·ing
ˈplēdiNG/Submit
noun
the action of making an emotional or earnest appeal to someone.
is it working