Reviews for Aftermath
Lidil chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
..."Stroganoff, Dad, really?"...

Beets.

My sincerest sympathies on the loss of your friend.

ChannelD was a good writer.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Please update soon
Guest chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Wonderful chapter. Love Jacks Stroganoff recipe and the teams reaction to it. Sorry to hear of the loss to our NCIS fan fic family. May she rest in peace.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
You are still an A#1 ipsy pipsy writer! I love beets & I love stroganoff but together in the same pot? I'm sorry about your fan/reader/friend that passed away. I bet she would have enjoyed Jacks recipe for stroganoff. Gibbs has forged quite a band of warriors! It even includes a Dr, various relatives & members of the FBI into a tight group with absolute confidence in each other to get each other out of trouble.
ElSaTa chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
great chapter. please update soon
darstar chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Sorry about your friend. I'm sure she would have loved the humor you injected into this very serious storyline.
peppe1951 chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
My sympathies on the loss of your friend and even in grief you produced a well written chapter, loved the last line when Gibbs realized what his father put in front of him for dinner...
HouseMDforever chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
XD Such a Fornell line. Fantastic chapter. :D I'll be back and reading later when I'm signed in.
Honor Reid chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Good chapter. The line at the end was great. I am sorry about your friend.
VFSNAKE chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Nice! Love this chapter. Tim is safe and the hunt is on for Dearing's accomplice. The noose will tighten and both men will hang.
HouseMDforever chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Dearing, you evil jerk! Gaaahhhh, I'm so happy Gibbs stabbed you.
ladybugsmomma chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
I'm sorry for your loss! You wrote this chapter beautifully! Keep up the great work!
HouseMDforever chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Woah, Mommy McGee has MS?! How did I miss that! (facepalm) Well, hard to watch all two hundred something episodes when I just got into the fandom over the summer. Awesome chapter, my eyes got a bit wet when Ziva seized, imagining that just hurt - and knowing that it would totally freak Abby out. Awesome chapter!
HouseMDforever chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I hope your daughter's alright! D: Thanks so much for sharing this, it's so great!
HouseMDforever chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
The introspective into McGee's life and mind, along with the symbolism his vision presented, was pure genius! I don't know if you watch House MD, but this reminds me very much of a coma vision House had, where he had the choice whether to go back to life or not, or give up. Also, I loved the quotes! I am definitely favoriting this when I log in tonight. :)
1,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »