Reviews for Aftermath
DS2010 chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Have to love Gibbs line at the end :)
HouseMDforever chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Ducky's okay. :) I was convinced at the beginning of this season we were going to lose either Ducky or McGee, I'm glad they both made it through. You're fic has got me just the right amount of stressed, and I love all the different view points! :D
athenakitty chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
I guess Tony and Ziva isn't a fan of Jackson's Stroganoff as well. Wonder if there's going to be more food that Gibbs object to showing up. :D
HouseMDforever chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Loved the dads at the end! So heart breaking... oh, McGee, don't you die on me!
HouseMDforever chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
You have me crying just in the first couple chapters. I'm so scared for McGee!
HouseMDforever chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I don't care much for Palmer... at all. But that doesn't really matter, what matters is that this story is AMAZING! I'm so worried about Abby, and even more about McGee! I really thought he was a goner in the season opener... I hope my suspicions aren't correct. D:
torontogirl12 chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
My heartfelt condolences on the passing of your friend. So glad that the team are all together and that they now are on on Dunhams trail.
OldSFfan chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Very fine chapter. I love the interplay between all the characters.
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Well hot damn, this is great! I loved "Extreme Prejudice" of course, but I would've liked to have been just a little more stressed out during the premiere... anyway, you've already got me hooked, so I shall read on.
itskindafuntodotheimpossible chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
My deepest heartfelt condolences about your friend. I love this story so much and reading it every time I see the new chapter email lets me escape for a few moments and really that's the joy of reading. You are an incredible writer and I appreciate how much time you put into giving others enjoyment with you well constructed plot and staying true to the character's whilst still having them have a distinct spice that only you could put on them. While this chapter scared me with just how serious a threat Dearing is and may have brought up fears within me that Dr Pitt is not so nice, that was forgotten with Gibbs line at the end about the stroganoff which had me laughing so hard I literally rolled out of bed and onto the floor. I can't wait to see what happens next :) thank you for your writing
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Stroganoff, Dad, really?" HA! He is probably remembering the hidden like Tony dug around so as not to get them.

Now they can work on finding this other guy too.
CSIflea chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Another awesome chapter- I really feel sorry for Dearing when Gibbs finds him! Hope to hear from you again soon. I am sorry to hear about your friend, my sincerest condolences.
waikiki23 chapter 34 . 11/12/2012
Ok so I waited until I caught up to review. I totally love it story & agree with you that they could have expounded on the episode a little more. Although, seeing Tim's scared eyes and saying "Uh oh" when Gibbs found the piece of glass in McGees side tore at my heart. In that one instant, you really see how much Gibbs cares about his team. But my thought was that McGee would really should have been hurt worse since the explosion shattered that end of the building. Anyway, I am totally hooked on your story & can't wait for more, so please update soon!
Ladybug Jess chapter 34 . 11/11/2012
This is really good story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 34 . 11/6/2012