Reviews for Aftermath
darstar chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Sorry about your friend. I'm sure she would have loved the humor you injected into this very serious storyline.
peppe1951 chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
My sympathies on the loss of your friend and even in grief you produced a well written chapter, loved the last line when Gibbs realized what his father put in front of him for dinner...
HouseMDforever chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
XD Such a Fornell line. Fantastic chapter. :D I'll be back and reading later when I'm signed in.
Honor Reid chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Good chapter. The line at the end was great. I am sorry about your friend.
VFSNAKE chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Nice! Love this chapter. Tim is safe and the hunt is on for Dearing's accomplice. The noose will tighten and both men will hang.
HouseMDforever chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
Dearing, you evil jerk! Gaaahhhh, I'm so happy Gibbs stabbed you.
ladybugsmomma chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
I'm sorry for your loss! You wrote this chapter beautifully! Keep up the great work!
HouseMDforever chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Woah, Mommy McGee has MS?! How did I miss that! (facepalm) Well, hard to watch all two hundred something episodes when I just got into the fandom over the summer. Awesome chapter, my eyes got a bit wet when Ziva seized, imagining that just hurt - and knowing that it would totally freak Abby out. Awesome chapter!
HouseMDforever chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I hope your daughter's alright! D: Thanks so much for sharing this, it's so great!
HouseMDforever chapter 8 . 11/14/2012
The introspective into McGee's life and mind, along with the symbolism his vision presented, was pure genius! I don't know if you watch House MD, but this reminds me very much of a coma vision House had, where he had the choice whether to go back to life or not, or give up. Also, I loved the quotes! I am definitely favoriting this when I log in tonight. :)
alix33 chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
"Jack dished up their lunch and encouraged the two agents under his care to eat. Tony wasn't interested, but Ziva reminded him that in Mossad, you take every opportunity to eat a hot meal. After all, when waiting for a possible battle you never knew when the next meal would be. He reluctantly agreed. Jack sat down and picked up his own fork. "Since Leroy isn't here, I thought I'd fix stroganoff." "Gibbs does not like stroganoff?" Ziva speared a piece of the meat and some noodles. It did look different than any beef stroganoff she'd ever had, with the sauce a deep red. Next to her, Tony had a strange expression on his face after taking his first bite. "Doesn't like mine. Boy always had strange taste." Jack turned to get the butter out of the refrigerator, not seeing Ziva's shudder as she quickly swallowed. "Are those beets I taste?" "Yep, that's my secret ingredient. Never missed a chance to sneak some veggies into Leroy." Tony smiled as he carefully dug out some of the sauce-free noodles from the bottom of the pile on his plate. He was pretty sure this particular dish might have been the beginnings of Gibbs' suspicious view of the world." - EW, since the beets in Jack's stroganoff is probably as bad as the apricot jam and mayo in one of my mom's chicken recipes and the coffee in one of her pork ones.
That suspicious view of the world IMO makes that when things go better than Gibbs expected, the surprises are pleasant, if unnerving.
"I hate this. In my heart, I'm a pacifist, but I want that man dead." "Gibbs already promised." Now that Brad was done for the moment, Abby staked her claim to a spot right next to the bed, allowing her to lay her head next to Tim's. "He always keeps his promises." - And Abby is SO not a pacifist, especially towards anybody who hurts those she considers hers, like the whole of Team Gibbs.
"With the resources of NCIS stretched so tight, one of Vance's regular guards had been replaced by a rule bound member of the SecNav's personal security team. He shook his head as they moved into the garage to check the car that Penny had been driving. "Protocol states that the potential targets should be separated. The kid should have been sent to another hospital under an assumed name and the rest of the targets scattered across the country." Fornell barely managed to contain his laughter, but he did snort. "Yeah, well, I'll let you tell that to Gibbs. Just let me get out of the way." "He's got that much control over them?" "Nope, they've got that much faith in him." - Yay! for Tobias setting that rule-obsessed guy straight.
"Gibbs let his dad push him into a chair. It was only when Jack set a plate in front of him that he objected. "Stroganoff, Dad, really?" - Hehehe.
HouseMDforever chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Live, McGee, live!
DS2010 chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
Have to love Gibbs line at the end :)
HouseMDforever chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
Ducky's okay. :) I was convinced at the beginning of this season we were going to lose either Ducky or McGee, I'm glad they both made it through. You're fic has got me just the right amount of stressed, and I love all the different view points! :D
athenakitty chapter 35 . 11/14/2012
I guess Tony and Ziva isn't a fan of Jackson's Stroganoff as well. Wonder if there's going to be more food that Gibbs object to showing up. :D
1,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »