Reviews for Aftermath
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
Well researched. Very realistic story!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
Love the father's thoughts.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Awesome!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 3/30/2015
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
Excellent! Nicely handled, Heather.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Superb!
fighttowin1 chapter 35 . 1/9/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. I might even have read it when it first came out and may even have reviewed it then. Obviously it's been long enought that I enjoyed reading it again as I was expecting certain things to happen but couldn't remember whether I had actually read it or was just simply expecting it. I really enjoyed the humor that was twisted throughout...you've got the characters down perfectly. Moments that have stuck out in my mind as being my favorite...:
the head tap to Timmy that barely moved his hair.
Tony's statement of him wanting to see Tim ask Gibb's what his father's intentions are
Strganoff, Dad, really?
He's got that much control over them? Nope, they've got that much faith in him.
Jimmy did an outstanding job! I really liked how his new father in-law came with him and got to see Jimmy be a good, dedicated, honorable man take control of a horrible situation and do his job. I loved how he asserted himself and got the both of them from Florida to begin with and how Vance had a helicopter waiting...and here he had thought his son in-law was just a wimpy guy that worked as an autopsy gremlin. lol...okay so maybe not the gremlin part. He probably did think that it wasn't that much different from his own profession...I loved how his eyes were opened to the massive difference. WELL DONE!
There are many spots of humor that I really enjoyed. I do hope that you will some day come back and finish this story. I'm looking forward to seeing if Dearing gets his hand on any of the others...like Tony maybe? (lol...I enjoy Tony wump) before they catch him.
Even if you don't finish it, I really enjoyed it, thank you so much for sharing it with us. If you do finish it, I'm sure that it will be great! :-)
Thank you for taking the time to share with us!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 35 . 11/24/2014
Ooooooo! very nice! I still don't have you worked out yet. you are either in the health sciences, close to someone who is, or you are just VERY good at research. ?The planning you put into this is brilliant! Well done.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/13/2014
I like this story and where you have taken it. It's been awhile since there has been an update, hope someday you'll come back to this one.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/28/2014
Hope someday you cintinue this one.
Eremija chapter 35 . 9/3/2014
So, I have read this for like the 100th time haha. Love this story! And hope you decide to continue it one day. I also realized...it's already been TWO years since it came out. Since we had that finale, and I'm just...*makes weird hand movements*. I can't believe it's already been that long...sure doesn't feel like it!

I also noticed you haven't been on here in a while, I hope everything is going ok for you! Until the time you decided to update again...ja ne!

-Eremija
Maruka21 chapter 35 . 8/20/2014
Will this be updated?
Sonic Serendipity chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Every time i read this i get major into it and every time it stops! Noooo! I totally get how tough it is to pick a story up again when you've lost momentum and motivatiin, but jsyk any time you add to this story i would ve right here for it! Thanks for your great stories 8)
Mary Kleinsmith chapter 35 . 7/5/2014
Hi! I just finished this chapter (and the ones that came before, of course), only to find out there are no more! Yahhhhhh! Please, please, please, will you be finishing this? I see now that it's been since 2012, so I know the chances aren't good, but I had to ask. It's too good to be left unfinished.
Thraesja chapter 35 . 7/2/2014
I've very much enjoyed this story, Emerald. I wish the show had delved into everything as beautifully as you have here. While I naturally also wish the story was finished, not everything can be, especially as your note speaks of a friend that you lost while writing this last chapter. I'll give it a follow just in case you ever come back to it, but all the best with your writing either way.
1,426 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »