Reviews for Aftermath
Kristenw17 chapter 35 . 7/2/2014
I really like this story :)
momcat chapter 35 . 6/29/2014
Oooh not again ! I hate when I read a story which isn't complete, in plus left in a hangout ! I see that it's been a while since you updated it. I hope that you are OK and everything is going fine for you.. Pleeaase, please finish this story, as well as the other uncompleted ones.. Even we now what happened in the show, yours is definitely much more realistic and more exciting ! Take care...
Momcat chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I as wondering when where you planning them to think of looking for McGee at last.. In the show and in your stories he seems to get the least attention and sympathy.. I hope you'll give him a fine recovery, but I love your stories, your style.. Take care, Emerald...
VG LittleBear chapter 35 . 6/28/2014
Hi, just got through chapters 1-35 and I'm in awe of how good this story is. I enjoyed reading each chapter! I actually find your take of the Navy Yard bombing much more interresting than the show's. I don't know what their hurry was, to get everything back in place. They even never said how many died, glad you did! Although it's very sad to think that that many died, it's consistent with your description of damage!
The show still has not gotten around to some points you raised, like Dr. Ryan's ex-husband. I'm exited how you've interwoven his story with Harper Dearing's. And Jack Gibbs' Stroganoff, always wanted to know more about that! - I'm glad you stopped posting only after McGee joined the others, but I'll be there when you take up the story again! There is still so much going on ... Gibbs leg must be in a bad way after that rescue Gibbs pulled at the hospital. There may even be a set-back with his breathing! And Dearing violating his home as he did, that was terrible! You have my imagination soaring! Thanks so much! Cheers!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/21/2014
I love the story so far. Please finish it. You are usually so good finishing what you started so it is time to sit down and get on with it.
Friend chapter 35 . 6/8/2014
Good story. Need you to finish it. PLEASE!
Trixie7 chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Holy moley! Now this is a cliff hanger - but thankfully one where I can read the next chapter straight away. And still keep my fingers crossed that Gibb's will be able to deliver a head slap to Admiral McGee!
Mary chapter 35 . 5/25/2014
This is great. Why isn't finished? I prefer it over the actual show!
MissMcGinger chapter 35 . 4/20/2014
Hi, I have spent the last two days reading this entire fic! I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter but I've absolutley loved this, it's been one hell of a rollercoaster haha. Your characterisation is perfect for everyone involved and I love, love, love(!) the idea of Jack and Penny! I was really dissapointed with the actual episode esspecially the way they ignored Tim's injury :( but I've loved this and as far as I'm concerned this should have been the episode haha.

I was just wondering is this going to be updated? I don't want to sound rude trust me I know what its like when life gets in the way of writting and it sounds like you have quite a busy life.

Thank you for the enjoyment I've had from the last 35 chapters! You are a fab writter :)
Arowen13 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
art/One-line-in-the-dirt-436958739?ga_submit_new10%253A1393471860

I wrote this to go with Aftermath.
It's really short, please give it a quick read.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I should know how bad an idea it is to open one of your stories with the thoughts
'Just one chapter, then I'll go to bed...' because it never works. On to chapter the next! :P
Brinohms chapter 35 . 2/5/2014
I had forgotten how good this is. by the way, I'm the one that sent you the list. I forgot to log in!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
You really must finish this. Here is MY priority list for finishing stories ( maybe not yours!)

1. Impressions 2. Catalyst 3. Slave of My Heart 4. Interagency Saga5 Aftermath 6 A Little Child series

I have not included Laboring To Love because you are working on it. It would be number one otherwise.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I loved the story so far. Is there a chance that you will finish it. I want to thank you
Arowen13 chapter 35 . 12/16/2013
When does Ducky get to replace Brad?
What about Palmer? It was awesome when
Gibbs ordered McGee awake, and the
janitor ploy was outstanding. I'm glad Tim's
with the others now, he'll get better
much faster. I wonder how long before
he talks someone into getting him a
computer so he can get back to his job?
Probably as soon as he can think strait.
I cannot wait for more!