Reviews for Aftermath
Arowen13 chapter 34 . 12/16/2013
What about ducky?!
Arowen13 chapter 29 . 12/16/2013
If Jack is Gibbs Father, and Penny is Tim's Grandmother,
wouldn't it make Gibbs Tim's step uncle, instead of stepfather?
On the other hand, it would make Penny Gibbs stepmother,
which might be a little bit worrisome. :P

I think the only way Gibbs could be his stepfather is if he married
Tim's mother. Not saying he's not better than his actual father
regardless, but still. What I want to see is a showdown between
Gibbs and McGee's dad. I wanna see him get creamed. :P
Arowen13 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
I'm just thankful I wasn't reading this as you posted it,
I don't know that I'd be able to take the stress! :P
Sonic Serendipity chapter 35 . 8/6/2013
This is killin me its so good. Seems like you havent written recently, goodness knows a person shouldnt write fanfic if it feels not fun but please know that should you write more ill be here with bells on! Ive had a kinda crappy week but this story distracted me and made me feel both tense and fuzzy inside. Thank you!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
Brad os a good egg. And yay for smart Timmy
Sonic Serendipity chapter 31 . 8/6/2013
U STRESSIN ME OUT WOMAN ill be super happy when they gank that bastich
Sonic Serendipity chapter 30 . 8/6/2013
Confession: im that dildo at the movies who talks to the charscters onscreen...you better believe i was yellin atmy smartphone in frustration in the sections with the villain! All NOO SOMEONE KEEP TIMMY UNDER GUARD THAT BASTard i will destroy him with my TEEFS grrr.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 29 . 8/6/2013
The scene of everyone crowding into Tims room and Gibbs waking him with a simple order (and asking Brad if hes ready!) was the sweetest thing, just the right mix of gentle humor and aww. (And its cool that youre a homeschooler if you are. Me and my sibs were all homeschooled and i plan to do the same for any of mine)
Saissa chapter 35 . 7/20/2013
I am sorry your friend has passed away, but can you please please continue with this fic?

I know the whole entire season after the bombing has now ended and this fic is now so far into AU status, its not funny, but I would LOVE to have closure.

You said you had the entire story roughed out and I would really love to see it finished. It has now been well over 6 months since the last update.

Please please, continue with this story, I am begging you. It is a wonderful story!
Saissa chapter 34 . 7/20/2013
Gibbs' hand was shaking as he rubbed his forehead. "He had an accomplice. Somebody lured Penny away with a phone call. It was too well timed to be a coincidence."

I cannot believe Gibbs is NOT blaming Penny for being so stupid as to leave the room in the first place. If I were Gibbs, I certainly would be in her face about her stupidity!
Saissa chapter 33 . 7/20/2013
From chapter 32 - "No." Penny shook her head. "There's FBI in the building, every visitor has to sign in and someone is always with him. As long as he's here in ICU, he's safe."

I guess Gibbs was not listening - he forgot about the EMPLOYEES.
And Penny left him all alone - so she cant say that someone is always with him.

What she should have said was to have the call transferred to the phone in the ICU room because she could not leave her grandson. If she had any sense that is what she should have done.

The facts are that if Timmy dies, then this is all PENNY'S FAULT!

Great writing - I love this fic!
Saissa chapter 32 . 7/20/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Saissa chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
Yeah, I'm a little let down with the new season so far. I think they're trying to cover too much, too quick.

Totally agree with you.
This story is so much better, much more realistic and plausible.
I also hated the fact that Vance even refused to allow a change of paint colour for the walls. What was wrong with changing the wall colour from that very bright orange to something less bright and more soothing - like LIGHT BLUE for example.
Saissa chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
Man - Gibbs sure is stubborn!
Saissa chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
This was an incredible chapter. For the first time I am understanding why the admiral is the way he is. Why he wont (or cant) change and why Tim is not like the admiral. He is more like his grandmother Penny and not like his grandfather and father.

Thank you for a wonderful insight into the McGee family.
1,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »