Reviews for Aftermath
Honor Reid chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Great new chapter. Poor Gibbs it sounds like he is almost at the end of his strength. Can't wait to see what happens next!
louise chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
awesome.i love how youve incorporated other characters from ncis episodes...and i enjoy watching gibbs in action...please update asap
iizninja chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
My my, I'm rather excited. Delores was very moving, and Abby and Gibbs were portrayed to a T.

I really hope Tim's okay. O.O Great chapter!
sopmire chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Cool! Really liking your version of what happens next! Especially since we all know the show won't dedicate a whole episode to the explosion aftermath like it would need. Gibbs and Abby both seem very in character. And I do have to wonder what they breathed in the lab - lots of harmful chemicals in there.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
FirePony16 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Wonderfully awesome chapter, looking forward to more. :D
ncisrox chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Really loving this story. Thanks for the quick update. I however, am greedy and eagerly await more, not just for this story, but for others as well. You do an amazing job of building suspense.
ncisloverinnc chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Wow, great start! Engaging, well-written and suspenseful. I'm in! Update soon!
K9Lasko chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Thank you for sharing this! This is my favorite post finale fic. It's very well written and complete with hero-Gibbs-despite-being-blown-up, Abby-with-Bert-and-in-shock, Tony-in-peril!, random-dead-guy, elusive-elevator (what floor are you on, Elevator?), Dolores!

Worried about McGee. In all the other stories post-finale, Ziva is hurt worse than Tony, so I'm gonna be the mean one and hope Tony gets it worse. I love me some Tony whump.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Thank you for the quick update. Good chapter, glad Delores' wits returned to her so she could get her message across. Gibbs! Tim! Ziva! Tony! Abby!
kellz1pt5 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Great start! I'm loving it!
DS2010 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Poor Delores, she was so freaked out, interesting how fornell and vance pull themselves together.
Lidil chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This is a rip-snorter and I, for one, eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
special agent Ali chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Aww someone died. Nice mention of Dolores I loved the scene Tony gave her that doll. Wish I can remember episode though

Good chapter again. Still waiting for Timmy to be okay.
Blank111 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Oh! How did I miss this being updated? I need a headslap...gosh. Anyways, great chapter! Update super soon!
Rain-dew chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Yay! Another story from you,can't wait to see what happens next (got into NCIS fanfictions,cause of you).
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »