Reviews for Aftermath
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
"Suddenly exhausted, Gibbs slumped heavily against the wall, squinting at the approaching group. It wasn't until he could recognize them that he truly believed help was there. Abby didn't respond to either Vance or Fornell, just tucked herself tighter against Gibbs." - Abby is going to be SO traumatised after all this.

Breena's dad sounds like a total arsehole.
Sarai chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Awesome story!
Lidil chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
A good man, Ed Slater.

Jimmy's going to need his support.

They still haven't found McGee.

Damn.
j chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I am quite enjoying your randition of the finale!

I can't wait for chapter 3!

J.
ObsessedFangirl96 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Loved this, dont let Tony and Ziva be hurt bad and what about poor Timmy! Update soon!
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
"Vance waved over a medic to take care of her and limped over to join Fornell just as his conversation with the young lieutenant became heated. "I'm sorry, Sir, but we haven't finished sweeping the exterior of the building and we haven't even started on the inside. Protocols are in place for a reason. Terrorists often plant secondary devices designed to kill the rescue teams." "Don't you think I know that? I helped write the damned protocol." Fornell was jabbing him in the chest with his index finger. "Now either help me or find somebody with enough balls to do it for you." - Yay! for Tobias.

Hey there, sergeant Dempsey!
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
"Mid-morning usually meant the drive was twenty minutes, Fornell made it to the gate in thirteen." - Yay! for Tobias.
combatcrazy chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Wow, great chapter. Can't wait for more.
petuniatc chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Good one - I especially loved Delores. Yes the finale definately has everyone buzzing!
saji235 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Dempsey! That's great idea! I liked her & can't wait next chapter.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
The only thing wrong with this story is that the next chapter isn't here for me to read!

hehe

Good chapter.

Poor Wilford!
DreamCatcher chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Great beginning, you have me hooked! Looking forward to more. :)
LittleMissDramaticDreams chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Yay! Go Fornell and Vance! Gibbs is SO awesome ;) Poor little Abby! I'm SO glad you put Deloris into this! I kinda forgot about her until you brought it up again. _ Still playing for McGee or Ziva and Tony hurt! Lol, I always do. But, I'm totally keen to find out why Ziva stopped answering!

Can't wait for more! _
Honor Reid chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Great new chapter. Poor Gibbs it sounds like he is almost at the end of his strength. Can't wait to see what happens next!
louise chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
awesome.i love how youve incorporated other characters from ncis episodes...and i enjoy watching gibbs in action...please update asap
1,422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »