Reviews for Aftermath
Honor Reid chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Great chapter. I am glad someone found Ducky, hopefully he is okay. Very glad Gibbs and his group was found, but it sounds like Gibbs should go to the hospital as well.

Thanks for the fast updates!
hypercell chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I want to find out what happened to McGee and if Tony will be ok!
Blank111 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
*appluads*

Awesome Chapter! I like how you incoperated Breena!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
So glad Jimmy and Breena saw Ducky collapse and called 911. WOW ED REALLY CHANGED HIS ATTITUDE. HE IS GOING BACK TO DC With Jimmy. That was really nice thing to do. They are family after all.

Gibbs knew from experience that Tony could wake up in moments or be in a coma for weeks, or even worse. As he had many years ago, he bent down to whisper in the other man's ear. "You don't have permission to die, Tony. We have too much to do and the team needs you too much."

Gibbs next tilted Abby's face up to look at him. "You're going to the hospital with Tony." He needs a familiar face to see when he wake sup.

Hope they can find Tim as easily.
saji235 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Almost crying. can't wait next.
Wingstar102 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Oh. Shit. Just... Holy shit. Will beg and grovel for more!

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
combatcrazy chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
All right ED! If only he would be that understanding on the show LOL. Great chapter. Very well done.
K9Lasko chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I like how you're portraying Abby in shock. It's very realistic. She doesn't even fully realize what's going on. Maybe it's the lab fumes, too. She'd rather cling to the familiar (Gibbs) than go to the unfamiliar (scary rescue people!) Well, Tony is going with her, but he's kind of insensate and I don't even think he registers in her fuzzy brain.

Anywho, enough babble, can't wait until the next chapter. I'll say it again... this has been my favorite post-finale story... Even though another one was posted recently with the same title. wtf LOL!
ncisloverinnc chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Holy crap, that chapter brought me to tears! I'll tell you, this fic is setting the bar pretty high, and if it continues this way, TPTB had better come up with some pretty good stuff for next season, or else it will be a huge letdown in comparison! Please continue!
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
"Suddenly exhausted, Gibbs slumped heavily against the wall, squinting at the approaching group. It wasn't until he could recognize them that he truly believed help was there. Abby didn't respond to either Vance or Fornell, just tucked herself tighter against Gibbs." - Abby is going to be SO traumatised after all this.

Breena's dad sounds like a total arsehole.
Sarai chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Awesome story!
Lidil chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
A good man, Ed Slater.

Jimmy's going to need his support.

They still haven't found McGee.

Damn.
j chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I am quite enjoying your randition of the finale!

I can't wait for chapter 3!

J.
McGriddle96 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Loved this, dont let Tony and Ziva be hurt bad and what about poor Timmy! Update soon!
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
"Vance waved over a medic to take care of her and limped over to join Fornell just as his conversation with the young lieutenant became heated. "I'm sorry, Sir, but we haven't finished sweeping the exterior of the building and we haven't even started on the inside. Protocols are in place for a reason. Terrorists often plant secondary devices designed to kill the rescue teams." "Don't you think I know that? I helped write the damned protocol." Fornell was jabbing him in the chest with his index finger. "Now either help me or find somebody with enough balls to do it for you." - Yay! for Tobias.

Hey there, sergeant Dempsey!
1,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 81 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »