Reviews for Aftermath
Wingstar102 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Oh. Shit. Just... Holy shit. Will beg and grovel for more!

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
combatcrazy chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
All right ED! If only he would be that understanding on the show LOL. Great chapter. Very well done.
K9Lasko chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I like how you're portraying Abby in shock. It's very realistic. She doesn't even fully realize what's going on. Maybe it's the lab fumes, too. She'd rather cling to the familiar (Gibbs) than go to the unfamiliar (scary rescue people!) Well, Tony is going with her, but he's kind of insensate and I don't even think he registers in her fuzzy brain.

Anywho, enough babble, can't wait until the next chapter. I'll say it again... this has been my favorite post-finale story... Even though another one was posted recently with the same title. wtf LOL!
ncisloverinnc chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Holy crap, that chapter brought me to tears! I'll tell you, this fic is setting the bar pretty high, and if it continues this way, TPTB had better come up with some pretty good stuff for next season, or else it will be a huge letdown in comparison! Please continue!
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
"Suddenly exhausted, Gibbs slumped heavily against the wall, squinting at the approaching group. It wasn't until he could recognize them that he truly believed help was there. Abby didn't respond to either Vance or Fornell, just tucked herself tighter against Gibbs." - Abby is going to be SO traumatised after all this.

Breena's dad sounds like a total arsehole.
Sarai chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Awesome story!
Lidil chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
A good man, Ed Slater.

Jimmy's going to need his support.

They still haven't found McGee.

Damn.
j chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
I am quite enjoying your randition of the finale!

I can't wait for chapter 3!

J.
McGriddle96 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Loved this, dont let Tony and Ziva be hurt bad and what about poor Timmy! Update soon!
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
"Vance waved over a medic to take care of her and limped over to join Fornell just as his conversation with the young lieutenant became heated. "I'm sorry, Sir, but we haven't finished sweeping the exterior of the building and we haven't even started on the inside. Protocols are in place for a reason. Terrorists often plant secondary devices designed to kill the rescue teams." "Don't you think I know that? I helped write the damned protocol." Fornell was jabbing him in the chest with his index finger. "Now either help me or find somebody with enough balls to do it for you." - Yay! for Tobias.

Hey there, sergeant Dempsey!
alix33 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
"Mid-morning usually meant the drive was twenty minutes, Fornell made it to the gate in thirteen." - Yay! for Tobias.
combatcrazy chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Wow, great chapter. Can't wait for more.
petuniatc chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Good one - I especially loved Delores. Yes the finale definately has everyone buzzing!
saji235 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Dempsey! That's great idea! I liked her & can't wait next chapter.
M E Wofford chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
The only thing wrong with this story is that the next chapter isn't here for me to read!

hehe