Reviews for Aftermath
Blank111 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Oh! How did I miss this being updated? I need a headslap...gosh. Anyways, great chapter! Update super soon!
Rain-dew chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Yay! Another story from you,can't wait to see what happens next (got into NCIS fanfictions,cause of you).
Flowerfairy30 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
That was a great chapter. It was great that you brought in Delores.
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
This story just gets better and better with each chapter. So far Gibbs has foundhis whole team or knows where they are with the exception of McGee. I hope he is found soon and isn't too badly hurt.
miss-tarletone chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Very well written. I'm exited for more!
astragail chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Love your stories. This is a great update.
katesari chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Finally the Internet is working. like this. Hope to read more soon! Bye
ladybugsmomma chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
The aftermath of the bombing is probably going to end up something like this. I just hope everyone will be okay. Can't wait for more!
BlackRose8750 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
OMG! This is so good. Are you sure you can only post 1 chapter per day? Need more.
combatcrazy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great start. Let's hope the writters start the new season where you started and not weeks or months later. Can't wait to see where you take this. Good job.
NazChick chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
i hope they can get to Tony and Ziva soon! can't wait for the next chapter
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
At least they found a survivor and was able to have her get help. But they also found someone dead. Hope they dont find anymore people dead.

Go Vance and Fornell you let them know you are going in to find your friends.
Sarai chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Awesome!
Wingstar102 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I read this on NFA, but I'll review here. Where's Tim? Not good. You've got me on the edge of my seat! Will beg and grovel for more!

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
Honor Reid chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Great start! I liked that you switched pov's, it was all very gripping. Can't wait for more!
1,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »