Reviews for (5) Troubles In Paradise
Chrissysmiles chapter 7 . 8/17
Billy's father and Joseph's father sound like men cut from the same clothe I hope someone steps in for this kid!

:-)
kalico chapter 7 . 8/10
OMG I am so loving reading all these amazing stories you have written on paridise...thanks for sharing

kalico
I'm enjoying your story very much. If you hadn't asked for whatever year I read it. I wouldn't have commented though. I like the "borrowing chickens" chapter.
Randi K chapter 7 . 6/17
love these stories. Would like to see Ethan have a love interest.
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Aww wonderful chapter. I feel bad for that justice kid. He needs to be removed to someone note decent and not an idiot ;-)
Ethan and Joseph's interactions are hilarious!
AureaD chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Just finished reading Trouble in Paradise. It seems the children keep getting into trouble, but at least Billy is behaving better and acting more like the child that he is. And making friends, even though they do get into some awkward situations, is bringing out the best in him. Ethan certainly has his hand full. Loving your Paradise stories. Will get back when I finish the next story.
rubyblue100 chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Ooops... Stealing the chickens feathers and pride... BRILLIANT:)

Need more updates:)0 I absolutely love your paradise and love the characters well:) thanks.x
Guest chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Best lines exer stealing the chickens
rubyblue100 chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
Mitch needs to take the boy under his wing:) excellent chapter...
rubyblue100 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Oh no Ben you need eyes in the back of ya head...oo but don't worry I accidentally forgot on purpose all the time:)

Miss Harrison was nice:)
rubyblue100 chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Extra pudding Joseph that is what ya, should of said...oo:)
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I bet I could speak fish:-)
rubyblue100 chapter 2 . 6/23/2014
Oh no George ya covered up the burnt log too...oo
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh Joseph... Shush that mouth... Sweet how Claire comforted her lil brother:)
islaboe chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Poor George couldn't help wetting himself but we can see how it happened and you can't hide things from Ethan he always finds out and now Joseph and Claire have been caught out too
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »