Reviews for 5 Troubles In Paradise
FanofGibbs68 chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Poor Joseph. He needs to have more confidence in himself. He knew the answers. At least Uncle Ethan listened to him first! Wonderful!
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
Joseph didn't you learn your lesson to not listen to Jason and Jeff? I don't see a positive outcome if Joseph decides to learn how to shoot.

I loved that Joseph is making sure that Ben learns from his mistakes. The last line was my favorite :)

Great Chapter.
Valerie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
always a pleasure reading yours stories... with just a little problem... too long waiting what's gone to happen next ! many thanks !

regards from France
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Oh Joseph, that was good that you didn't use the papers to cheat, but you still copied them and that was not smart. Speaking of smart, maybe next time you have to decide on a punishment you will think before you open your mouth. Looks like you have to do all those chores standing up anyway. LOL Liked the part of the frogs jumping sideways instead of straight...funny. Good chapter!
bonanza4life chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
As always good chapter! Joseph can really get himself into a jam between a rock and a hard place.
gaben chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Lol at the ending here. Poor joesph yes he gshould have thought up some other punishments or just settled with the tanning Ethan was going to give him anyway. He cheated and that's that. Him looking up the answers meant he knew the answers to specific questions Ethan was quiet right to be angry with him and dish out the consequences. I also thought it was a better Ethan we saw this time by explaing why cheating meant to others. Ethan still seems a little harsh at times especially quick to punish, but we saw a lot more of his softer side in this story, yet the children seem still unsure and scared of him.

Still we are getting more details and descriptions... Lol still too many talking lines and I can't tell the difference between thought of the characters and what they ate actually saying out loud. I have read this last story on my iPad reader. And it was a lot easier to decider that. Sometimes the site formatting makes it difficult. Of course I can't spell on this bloody thing... Lol yet I'm still a learner.

Good job keep going with the story... Oh and I liked Mitch , I don't remember him in the episodes but then I only have seen a few, is he an OC . Anyway my imagination ran away with me for a minute imagining him a tough gun trotting sheriff, feeling for such young ones as billy, who could end up shot or jailed, rather than what cord had threatened. Of course it part of the blame is the parenting.. Good description and portrayal of the charcyer there i hated him and actually felt sorry for the poor ignorant kid.
gaben chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
It was good to read more details in this chapter, your writing skills have developed. The dialogue and actions of characters is more detailed and explain their reactions. I liked the developing banter between joesph and Ethan. I was beginning to understand how joesph was feeling, always getting it wrong r onto trouble

E... Lol though he did let his mouth run away with him, which is very mich his canon persona, good job.
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Poor Joseph, he just isn't making the right decisions. I agree with Ethan that Joseph cheated himself but not believing that he could do it. Plus trying to get out of the whipping, just ended up with him getting more punishment, never wise when you know you’re getting the whipping anyway.
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
I like Mitch :)Ben is following in his brother's not so good shoes right now. All I can say is isn't a wise decision
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I hope Joseph gets that 80% Poor little George :( He deserved the spanking for lying, but I think the past might have had something to do with it.
TRUMAN'S SHELL chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I agree with Ethan, some people are just not cut out to be parents.

Poor Joseph and his mouth, sometimes it's just hard to keep it in and his butt had to pay :)
valrie chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
many thanks for yours stories, I love them very much and I always wait for the next.

best regards from France.
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
This was such a good chapter! I really enjoyed the talks between Mitch and the kids. I liked how Joseph handled the running kids. It has to be hard not to step in when you have been in charge for so long. Poor Ben, I guess it would get tiring standing all day when you were fishing. LOL Hopefully he will think before he smarts off next time. Good Job!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
What a wonderful day together. I'm glad they have a new friend in Mitch. I am glad that Mitch set Joseph straight about the smoking. Super story!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Uncle Ethan is wonderful at teaching life lessons. He is also very fair when doling out punishments. Wonderful job! I hope they have a good time at the picnic.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »