Reviews for Relic Song
ThePegasusDevice chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Please update! I want to see how they stop Team Galactic and the Seals! Can't wait for more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
Holy cow this story is amazing! Then again, all your Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh crossover stories are! Love love love them all! I'm anxious for the next chapter to be put out! Please let that be soon!
Dr cocanut chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
8-D suck my dick what the fuck were you thinking like come on were you talking about harry potter
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Ooooh, Yami with a temper! Poor Joey.

And the plot thickens! More! Kaiba gets Critius, Mokuba escapes a seal battle, Rebecca's mad glomping gets blocked...Although, the professor seems a little OOC. I don't remember him being that eager and grabby.

Yay for updates! Now that I've gotten a chance to read it, I can be happy until the next update. Good job!
PsychicEevee0103 chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
Great job as usual!
typhoon chaos chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
now it's getting good! this should be interesting. so I have one request: UPDATE!
raichukiller chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Yay! Happiness!
Thanks for updating, and good luck in your marathon!
madlibs44 chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I love this crossover and I wish you would update sooner! It's very rare to see such a good crossover fic with an OC that doesn't become a Mary-Sue ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Okay, this entire series has been very well written. You're very creative and you do a good job of showing the grey areas as opposed to the strict black-and-white Bakura-is-evil-and-so-is-everyone-associated-with-Galactic. So I definitely like that.

Hopefully this will be updated soon, and you haven't forgotten about it. I'm truly interested and excited to see what happens next.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
The plot thickens! But of course it must! For if it doesn’t, it won’t follow the Doma arc as well as it should XD

It’s sad to think that Jamie’s sister has gotten mixed up in the mess that is Doma and that Dartz and co. have convinced her that Yami is evil and whatnot. That must be so hard on Jamie. I can’t imagine what the two of them are going through.

And speaking of, poor Yugi. That would be so hard on him, body, mind, spirit, soul, all of it. I’m just glad that the Puzzle was put back together and Yami has return to Yugi. It would be awful for his return to be delayed any further. I can’t wait to see Yugi’s reaction to knowing Yami’s okay and fully awake now. I fear for Lizzie’s soul, though, with an enraged Pharaoh such as Yami on the loose.

That was a bit short, I won’t lie, but it was filled with awesomeness. I look forward to seeing more as soon as you can get it up!

Kelekiah Galadrian
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Oh my goodness! This is so exciting! So much going on, so much happened, so many different sides to the story! It just keeps getting more and more and more and more complicated and complex. Everything’s wrapped around each other.

I really like that you had the report intermixed with the actual storyline. It helps to clear things up and whatnot.

I’m in awe of you and your ability to be able to keep track of everything that’s going on and all that’s happened, especially since this series is just as complex as Clanverse. I don’t know how you keep the two separated and straight. It’s simply amazing.

I very much enjoyed reading this and I look forward to more of this series. I’m intrigued.

Kelekiah Galadrian