Reviews for The Mobile Barista
Sherlockreader chapter 5 . 4/7
This is lovley, the adorableness is unbearable xx
emmylou92 chapter 27 . 2/24
I really love your story. It is very cute and funny. I think I laughed through most of it. :)
Elysabeth Holmes chapter 12 . 2/17
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA omg this is gold :')
Joma chapter 12 . 12/5/2013
Rawr. I loved it!
Ailei-chan chapter 27 . 11/9/2013
Great!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
I really like your character as far as the beginning. She's really down to earth, good job on that. Also I like the way the plot went from the start, it was nice and simple. Not really into how it's starting to go but you have done good. Hope you keep writing.
Take the Good Person Test fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test."
Thanks.
Lurking Pheonix chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I love the humor in this. Especially the vegtable wedding conversation. XD That was gold right there. It makes me like Lily even more.
Marching Knight chapter 26 . 9/9/2013
So, pretty sure I have reviewed this story before but I just wanted to say that it is still awesome and you need to update soon. I love your OC. She's pretty much awesome. I truly love that you didn't make her someone with a mutation or special gift, just a normal gal. please update soon, I truly look forward to more.
Marching Knight
kimzie-kitty chapter 27 . 9/9/2013
This is amazing hope you can update soon !
Guest chapter 27 . 8/2/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE AGAIN! LIKE, NOW!
Fanficaddict chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Am i the only one who pictured lilly as jennifer lawrence? Wierd. Anyways great great fic! I loved it! Bruce and lily r sooo perfect for eachother:)
canaderp-williams chapter 27 . 7/24/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Omg!
Lololololololololololololololol
NarnianOpal chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
"I filled my time by arranging a vegetable wedding, then realizing how retarded I was being, and finally getting more bored than ever before and eating them."

I am so glad I wasn't eating anything as I was reading this. I would have choked to death... As it is, my family probably thinks I'm insane after observing my seemingly random laughing fit. ;)
PirateElfLuvr chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
Very few stories have had me laughing out loud. You my dear are a brilliant author and MUST POST ANOTHER CHAPTER! Also I'm all for the Tennant/Hiddleston mash!
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »