Reviews for A Different Life
Clia Maria chapter 3 . 8/12
EU NÃO SEI, POR QUE O MOUSE ESTÁ AGARRANDO. MES TEM MUITOS BENCOS DE SÃO PAULO E ESTADOS, RIO DE JANEIRO DO BRASIL, E TODOS OS BANCOS MAIS
SuperNina chapter 60 . 8/6
Is Santana going crazy?
SuperNina chapter 55 . 8/6
I've been completely obsessed with this fanfic since I started it - I have done little else in my free time but read.

That being said - were you drunk when you wrote the actual ceremony? That is the only part of the entire thing I have had any problem with. The whole Sue thing was weird - and really out of line with the tone of the rest of the fic. That being said - I still love everything else.
SuperNina chapter 4 . 8/4
So I just found this story - I am reading it for the first time - so even though there is more story I am going to review as i would have if I had been reading the story while you wrote it.

I think Santana is crazy for getting pissed at Brit for going on tour. I have had a girlfriend who went on tour, MANY people do that...I don't see why Santana acted this way.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 36 . 7/22
this is the first review I've left, and landslide did me in. Hate/Love you.
MandeuxHol chapter 60 . 3/3
What a wonderul job! I couldn't stop reading, it was a really interesting to see their journey to go back together, even through i think they rushed some things in the end made sense since they have a really intense relatioship! Bella its such a sweetheart, its nice that Rach, Finn and Kurt got San back through everything! I really liked this story, thank you so much for sharing!Now the sequel, hoping for happy stuff cause this end was sad, and thats not how i imagine this story ending!
Yeah, I love stories where lesbians lose their girlfriends and sleep with a guy. Not.
That was good but some parts too harsh..i cant ever imagkne they say some of those to each other..ever
SVU.BAU.CSI chapter 36 . 8/6/2014
I agree with you on the song. It was one of the best songs on glee.
Anon chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Brittany is incredibly selfish and self-involved so far. Her treatment of Santana, and even Sara, has been abysmal so far. And she is trying to insert herself into Santana and Bella's lives way too quickly. She can't act like Santana is ridiculous for pretending that they did not spend eight years apart, caused by Brittany taking off, leaving Santana out of her decisions, and refusing to talk it thru with Santana. Especially bc she said things that attacked every aspect of Santana's supposed personality. I gotta say, I love reading Santana and Bella together, but Brittany is pretty irredeemable for me at this point.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hi do you know on the 5hfanfiction tumblr someone converted your story? I did not see credit so
Tal jones chapter 61 . 6/17/2014
Please please please upload the next
DominoL chapter 61 . 3/8/2014
wow
maximillion87 chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
I love the pace of this fan fiction its delicious! Love how Bella is a lot like britt
Guest chapter 36 . 2/8/2014