Reviews for A Different Life
MandeuxHol chapter 60 . 3/3
What a wonderul job! I couldn't stop reading, it was a really interesting to see their journey to go back together, even through i think they rushed some things in the end made sense since they have a really intense relatioship! Bella its such a sweetheart, its nice that Rach, Finn and Kurt got San back through everything! I really liked this story, thank you so much for sharing!Now the sequel, hoping for happy stuff cause this end was sad, and thats not how i imagine this story ending!
Yeah, I love stories where lesbians lose their girlfriends and sleep with a guy. Not.
That was good but some parts too harsh..i cant ever imagkne they say some of those to each other..ever
SVU.BAU.CSI chapter 36 . 8/6/2014
I agree with you on the song. It was one of the best songs on glee.
Anon chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
Brittany is incredibly selfish and self-involved so far. Her treatment of Santana, and even Sara, has been abysmal so far. And she is trying to insert herself into Santana and Bella's lives way too quickly. She can't act like Santana is ridiculous for pretending that they did not spend eight years apart, caused by Brittany taking off, leaving Santana out of her decisions, and refusing to talk it thru with Santana. Especially bc she said things that attacked every aspect of Santana's supposed personality. I gotta say, I love reading Santana and Bella together, but Brittany is pretty irredeemable for me at this point.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hi do you know on the 5hfanfiction tumblr someone converted your story? I did not see credit so
Tal jones chapter 61 . 6/17/2014
Please please please upload the next
DominoL chapter 61 . 3/8/2014
wow
maximillion87 chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
I love the pace of this fan fiction its delicious! Love how Bella is a lot like britt
Guest chapter 36 . 2/8/2014
YES I knew you'd choose landslide as the duet. Perfect
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2014
Hi sorry if this response is a few years late but I just found this fanfic now and it's amazing. Thank you!
Nayaholic90 chapter 43 . 1/22/2014
Love this so much!
marissavalentine123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Dang Lylee, I never realized your story was this popular. I figured I should read it. I haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope you and the family is doing good 3
Guest chapter 60 . 1/1/2014
Sorry, but Brittany is being an insensitive little shit...and "OUR daughter"? The only reason Bella exists is because Brittany was a bitch and ran away, and she thinks she can take a child from said child's actual MOTHER who's grieving the loss of her dad?
kutee chapter 61 . 12/31/2013
Thanks time to get reading TTFN
1,541 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »