Reviews for A Different Life
DominoL chapter 61 . 3/8
wow
maximillion87 chapter 23 . 2/25
I love the pace of this fan fiction its delicious! Love how Bella is a lot like britt
YES I knew you'd choose landslide as the duet. Perfect
Hi sorry if this response is a few years late but I just found this fanfic now and it's amazing. Thank you!
Nayaholic90 chapter 43 . 1/22
Love this so much!
marissavalentine123 chapter 1 . 1/7
Dang Lylee, I never realized your story was this popular. I figured I should read it. I haven't talked to you in awhile. Hope you and the family is doing good 3
Sorry, but Brittany is being an insensitive little shit...and "OUR daughter"? The only reason Bella exists is because Brittany was a bitch and ran away, and she thinks she can take a child from said child's actual MOTHER who's grieving the loss of her dad?
kutee chapter 61 . 12/31/2013
Thanks time to get reading TTFN
Guest chapter 61 . 12/31/2013
Yay, great news! Happy new year
sm0ke4ndmirr0rs chapter 60 . 12/31/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please upload the sequel thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
when are you going to write A Better Life? i need to know what happens!
cony.cachb chapter 60 . 12/27/2013
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
filthyhotmess chapter 60 . 12/26/2013
SEQUEL. WHERE? DESPERATE.
Nyx93 chapter 60 . 12/22/2013
Maybe as a oneshot in A Different Life verse you could have a Christmas chapter of the 1st one that Brittany spends with San and Bella... Im pretty sure the Awesomely Unique Britt has her own lil Christmas traditions from her childhood that she would share with Santana, maybe you could have one with her reaction to witnessing San carrying on that tradition with her daughter. I know if i was in Britts shoes that would be such an act that shows how much she still means to San even after all those years apart. (idk if that made sense, the idea swimming in my head gets mixed up when trying to explain it) looking forward to the Sequel!
Nayaholic90 chapter 60 . 12/21/2013
Where I can find the sequel? Cause I'm totally obsessed with this story now..
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »