Reviews for A Different Life
Guest chapter 1 . 18h
I wanted to apologize for my unnecessary review last night. I was tired and grumpy and while I do feel that way, I should've just closed out of the fic instead of being whiny about it.
I decided to try rereading this to see if I could finish it this time, but after getting to here and rereading the break up, and remembering that the rest of the story plays out with Brittany taking all the blame and begging and pleading and apologizing every other chapter, while Santana is never held account for being totally selfish, supportive or calling Brittany a slut, I don't think I can do it again.
Kaylynn chapter 14 . 1/17
What happened with you family
Love this story so much. I've read it several times and still enjoy how you've captured an older version of the characters so well. I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you come back to A Better Life and finish this epic story. Such a shame this story got left in such a rough spot. Please update A Better Life soon!
Jinxgirl chapter 58 . 11/27/2015
This was so heartbreaking. This is the first fan fic chapter that has ever made me cry.
Guest chapter 61 . 11/11/2015
4 time i read this! Love it always more
Clia Maria chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
EU NÃO SEI, POR QUE O MOUSE ESTÁ AGARRANDO. MES TEM MUITOS BENCOS DE SÃO PAULO E ESTADOS, RIO DE JANEIRO DO BRASIL, E TODOS OS BANCOS MAIS
SuperNina chapter 60 . 8/6/2015
Is Santana going crazy?
SuperNina chapter 55 . 8/6/2015
I've been completely obsessed with this fanfic since I started it - I have done little else in my free time but read.

That being said - were you drunk when you wrote the actual ceremony? That is the only part of the entire thing I have had any problem with. The whole Sue thing was weird - and really out of line with the tone of the rest of the fic. That being said - I still love everything else.
SuperNina chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
So I just found this story - I am reading it for the first time - so even though there is more story I am going to review as i would have if I had been reading the story while you wrote it.

I think Santana is crazy for getting pissed at Brit for going on tour. I have had a girlfriend who went on tour, MANY people do that...I don't see why Santana acted this way.
writtingaboutsantana chapter 36 . 7/22/2015
this is the first review I've left, and landslide did me in. Hate/Love you.
MandeuxHol chapter 60 . 3/3/2015
What a wonderul job! I couldn't stop reading, it was a really interesting to see their journey to go back together, even through i think they rushed some things in the end made sense since they have a really intense relatioship! Bella its such a sweetheart, its nice that Rach, Finn and Kurt got San back through everything! I really liked this story, thank you so much for sharing!Now the sequel, hoping for happy stuff cause this end was sad, and thats not how i imagine this story ending!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Yeah, I love stories where lesbians lose their girlfriends and sleep with a guy. Not.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
That was good but some parts too harsh..i cant ever imagkne they say some of those to each other..ever
SVU.BAU.CSI chapter 36 . 8/6/2014
I agree with you on the song. It was one of the best songs on glee.
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »