Reviews for A Different Life
babygurl199309 chapter 49 . 1/24
I've read this story a few times. I love it. I love more than anything the fact that you bring out real life issues. Just like the end of this chapter. It's sad to think people can't just be happy that your happy. Even worse when it's family judging you or treating you this way since their suppose to love you unconditionally. I have faith. I believe in God. But I don't believe that God would make people Gay or trans or whatever you feel and knwo you are if it was such a sin. People don't choose to be different. Because if given the choice people would choose not to be treated that way. Not to be shot or called names. Have hate crimes taken against them. Be beaten raped and all the other things that happen to anyone that isn't deemed "normal" I love who I am. I wouldn't change who I was. I hate how I'm treated and perceived and how people say things like you haven't met the right man or you need a man to straighten you out. Or who hurt you when you were little. Or your gonna turn my kids Gay if your around them. Like it's a disease that's contagious. I love my girlfriend with everything in me and we got those looks and seen the quiet whispers the other day at the zoo. But I didn't keep us from being us. Nothing wrong with holding hands or a kiss here and there for a man and woman. But two girls dear God bring out the flames. So just thank you for not making this a cheesy all romantic magical story where the hate don't exist. It makes it so much better to read.

So this is so long. I get kinda passionate about this topic if you can't tell.

Thanks for your stories.
TTshorty33 chapter 45 . 11/14/2016
ahhhh I fucking love this story, u r so good. I can't stop gushing. and there so many more chapters and now u r gunna have one shots of their history it's like Christmas came early
charbchillin chapter 46 . 8/27/2016
The end of this chapter had me make an inhuman squeal of joy
alliv chapter 10 . 4/5/2016
Non puoi ?
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 44 . 3/4/2016
This fluffly chapter dull of Brittana love .. its one of my fave .. it makes me realise they kind of need it the fight they have over whar sara did , to prove that they are strong this time and that they will fight for their love
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 43 . 3/3/2016
The love scene was just perfect .. like not only the sex part .. the whole thing with the baby talk and every love word
Everytime Bella says I love you to Britt my heart jumps from emotion
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 42 . 3/3/2016
This is the chapter when I said , I cant wait for a Brittana baby in this story cause itll be too much perfect
Im rooting for a baby boy
And that Chloe scene with her father .. amazing , Chloe is such a brave character
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 41 . 3/3/2016
I love Rachel in this fic , I mean is very canon , but you have a mature way of writing her and still be very Berry .. And I love her relationship with Santana ..
Agh Brittany is just too perfect sometimes.
Bella Bella Bella and her little mind ️
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 39 . 3/2/2016
I think this is the chapter where I became Team Brittany for good , I still dont like that Brittany forgive Santana so quickly after how Santana doubt about her..
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 38 . 3/2/2016
I forgot to mention in last chapter that Im positive that someone from Glee has read this story cause some of the things you wrote were similar as the things Santana and Britt had said in season 6 .. Like the one about "if I didnt known us Id totally be jealous" you wrote something like that too.
Oh crap , I forgo about the Britney thing .. Agh Sara !
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 37 . 3/2/2016
Santana is the best at giving gifts !
Re anniversary ️
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 36 . 3/1/2016
The whole last scene with all of them togethwr and trying to go back to normal , love it !
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 35 . 3/1/2016
Awwww Bella already wants Britt to ber hwr official mom !
Damn the sexy times ! Santana cant never get enough of britt hahaha
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 34 . 3/1/2016
Ooooh I forgot that Chloe walk on them ! ShhhhT !
Agggh Sara , Sara .. You dont know how much I hate you ..
wakemeupwhenimolder chapter 33 . 3/1/2016
This chapter is painful but its perfect ! It shows how a six year old can feel towards her mother not being there all the time and it shows how much Brittany knows Santana and Bella . Definitely Britt is the hero in this chapter , cause daugther and mother are both really stubborn !
1,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »