Reviews for Beyond The Barrier
Polly Little chapter 3 . 4/26
That was nice of him.
BewareTheIdesOfMarch chapter 17 . 12/9/2012
Wow, I didn't suspect that there would be Swiss/HK in this story as well... You have no idea how hard I'm smiling right now. I love your Maddox! (And Vash, and Maddox and Vash together, but that's not the point.) This is an interesting premise for an AU. I like it! And am I wrong in believing that Katyusha's parents are Ivan and Natalia? I thought it was a hilarious, if not kind of adorable turn of events. Darn it! Now I really want to know what Maddox's past is. Ugh, I'm never going to find out, am I? Anyway, I hope you continue writing soon, and don't put this off for to long.
QueenOfThePride chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You are an awesome writer. I love the way you write things! I think it is very creative how you have the letters going from one character to the other. Keep it up!
As I'm reading over this review i'm realizing how weak it sounds... Just, um... I love your stories... Yeah. I'll leave it at that.
chocolatelaughing chapter 17 . 8/27/2012
I loveee it :)
lady of storm and lightning chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
The way you write this is astounding. It's all so simple, about two people gradually learning more and more about each other when they've never actually met but who are connected in so many ways. Once again, I'm going to say that I really, really hope Alfred and Kiku will get to see each other one day, maybe not so soon, but when they're adults? But then, would they see each other and not know who the other was? That would hurt...
lady of storm and lightning chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
Wait... so Antonio WAS arrested? I thought he managed to slip away in the last chapter... but anyway :D

It would be so cool when Ramon and Kiku find out that the Italians know Antonio and that they all know each other :3 I hope Toni will be ok

on another note, I remember you wrote a fic about Arthur and Francis' relationship? It was about Arthur being like fire... I think there was a sister fic, about Francis being like water or rain... did you write it? If you did, did you delete it? I couldn't find it on your profile...
osa-chan chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
I stayed up all night to read every single chapter that you wrote. This story is absolutely amazing! Please update again soon and keep up your great work.

fan girl
lady of storm and lightning chapter 15 . 7/11/2012
Whoa... that was unexpected... I didn't guess at Antonio at all... is he there because of Lovi? :D I hope nothing happens to him! D:

I never thought of Swiss/Hong XD that's new... in a way it's pretty cute :3 I still like AusSwiss though :) and South Korea/Hong Kong
lady of storm and lightning chapter 14 . 7/11/2012
Oh my goodness... this... I still don't get why people are not allowed to move between sectors, but I get the feeling that really BAD things will happen to those who try to get across illegally... is the illegal immigrant Lovino by the way? ;)
daedricgurl chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
I never would have thought Alfred and Vash to Beth's types that get along. But they way you write it makes so much sense.
I think I liked the mellowed out tone of this chapter.
An easy comfortable read.
As always I look forward to your next chapter. Each update I see in my mailbox makes me happy. Like idek. Haha!
daedricgurl chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
I loved that letter and spiff about Maddox.
More importantly though-the last part of this chapter made my stomach churn. That man Kiku bumped into... Hmmm.
I have an odd idea-please update soon so I can see of I'm correct! What a cliff hanger you left us at!
lady of storm and lightning chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
This... being Vash, he could never understand Maddox XD I like your description of him. It gives him a lot more depth than what he usually gets :3 like the parts about putting glue on the bench and sticking coins to the pavement XD it fits him so well (is going to do that).

I want to try mochi ice-cream! Green tea ice-cream is delicious 3 I've never had mochi ice-cream tho...
daedricgurl chapter 13 . 7/3/2012
Easily the most amazing thing ever.
New idea to paste things to ground. Maddox and you are a bad influence. I think the two make a great antics pair. Maddox and Alfred that is.
I also silently screamed when you introduced Vash. Vash makes Maddox act abnormally. Or... Normally..? It's abnormal for him to act normal? Anyways! It made me swoon. I hope to see more background on that.
Can't wait for more Kiku!
I was wondering, Did you plan on making them crush on eachother over time via letter? I notice your pairs hardly change from story to story.
lady of storm and lightning chapter 12 . 6/27/2012
ICE CREAM! (has a secret love affair with it) pickled vegetable ice cream is a no. I've never tried it, and I never want to try it. It sounds horrible XC Kiku really shouldn't ask Arthur for help when it comes to food :3 do that and Ramon will have to be hospitalized for food poisoning...

So now Mattie's out of the story :( shame... I like Mattie 3

I'm curious, what would happen if someone found out that Ramon was communicating with Angus and Kiku through the wall?
daedricgurl chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Okay, so I really liked this chapter.

It was different how you went about getting the glasses. I really liked that part btw from the last chapter

More character interaction was really appreciated. And it was humorous.

I really like green tea icecream and green tea mochi. I'll be surprised of Alfred doesn't. .

To be honest, I think more character conflict would be interesting. Not bullying persay towards Kiku, OR ALFRED. But fights (physical or verbal) are always super fun to read.

I'd also enjoy seeing more Maddox and Alfred interaction. I always viewed them as semi-close brothers.

THAT'S JUST WHAT I THINK. I know you have you're own ideas and no matter what I'm always looking forward to each new chapter and each post makes me so excited!