Reviews for Beyond The Barrier
lady of storm and lightning chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Damn... I hate good byes :'( *tears* one day they will be reunited! I know it! :D one day they will be able to travel between sectors and see each other whenever they want (I don't know if you'll actually write that in, but I can dream, can't I? )
UnifiedNations chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
Awww that was sad and sweet :3
lady of storm and lightning chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
The simple domesticity of your chapters is amazing. It's like looking into a cut from someone's life, where everything is so ordinary, and normally mundane, but also really fascinating at the same time.

I'm really hoping Alfred and Kiku will find some way to meet up. They will, won't they? I don't get why people can't travel freely between sectors. I really want Al and Kiku to meet up, then they get to see each other at least! Know what the other looks like (though they probably have pictures in the house). Still...
UnifiedNations chapter 9 . 6/16/2012
Aww poor Alfred xD its good that Xiu doesn't hate him... kinda, maybe...
lady of storm and lightning chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
You update fast :) but then again, I don't check for Ameripan fanfictions that often cos I usually get disappointed. Anyway, as I was reading this, I couldn't help thinking about the Hunger Games XD I mean, there's the whole idea of districts, and how people are not allowed to travel freely between them, but that's just me having weird ideas :3

Will this story change towards the end? I mean, will people finally be allowed to travel between the sectors? That would be nice :D then we can have reunions X3
Musingsage chapter 7 . 6/10/2012
First, I love the story. It's surprising to find that Tony is the guy in charge, and his reason for why things are the way they are makes a certain kind of logical sense. "Why not?" Is the hardest reason to argue with. I've used it myself to explain things I've done. We all use it, consiously or unconsiously.
daedricgurl chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
It's a good question to ask-I wonder too. I guess I'm surprised Kiku was the one to wonder on it too. I mean-he doesn't seem like a conformist, but he does tend to go along with plenty of things whether he agrees or not.

I would like to see more letters exchanged though to be honest-even though not much yet has happened for them to truly talk about. I figure with what Kiku was just writing I'll be hearing some interesting letters.

Can't wait for the next one!

It was good and I kinda wanna see them meet even more sectors. Oh well!

Thanks for more lovely updates!
foxkiro chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
ooo, a new side to the story

riveting as always :) keep it up!
UnifiedNations chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Aww the ending to this one was quite sad 3: but good all the same
lady of storm and lightning chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
*is seeing signs of Alfred/Xiu, and though I am no supporter, I'm not objecting either X3* is it just me or do I see pairings everywhere? /shot

Interesting chapter XD with Alfred trying to learn something about Chinese culture and getting into the fight with those kids XD they kind of remind me of the gang from Karate Kid :) but what Alfred said to them was insulting XD I never realized it before, but the term 'your mom' has very different implications in Western and Eastern culture
Elika chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
This is great!

The characters are very IC, and I was highly entertained for the entire story so far. Keep up the good work!
lady of storm and lightning chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
That was incredibly adorable :3 am I seeing signs of Canada/Ukraine here? XD

And Alfred's advice on Arthur w "say you didn't know he had a problem with it. Totally works (most) all of the time." XD that is so Alfred...
TomatoPiranha chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
ahh i luv it :D cant wait to see wt happens! awesome job, cant wait for the next chapter ;)
lady of storm and lightning chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
If a story this awesome has only four reviews, with two people reviewing twice, you know there's something wrong with the fandom.

This sounds really promising XD *flails* I can see Alfred and Kiku's relationship developing through notes and hearsay from each other's brothers. This is going to be really awesome *O*
UnifiedNations chapter 3 . 5/22/2012