Reviews for Matters Of The Heart
arao chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Miaouh c tro mimi
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
soooooo sweet i love it, needs a follow up telling spence about the dream
LyzeeAnne chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Ohmygosh! That was an absolutely amazing story!
bridgette22 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was amazing. You had me crying in the middle but the ending made up for that
thatgirlinthepictureisme chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
bawwwwwwwwww cuteness :D yay loved it and *squeals* Spencer stayed with him in hospital :')
Michiru Kita chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
One word: CUTE!
Its so adorable cute and sweet I like it
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I fav this fic because it has MoReid slash and an injured Derek! I'm weird that way, but thank you for having a proper injured Derek and not just some bang bang- hospital thing-y. Great fic btw enjoyed it a lot.
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
You did a really wonderful job with this fic! I was awed by the story plot, emotion and how you made the characters almost come to life. Although I don't ship this couple, I think you wrote this story really well. Great job!
Ihopeitsbenign chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This story is so beautiful. It made me cry then cheer like an idiot when it turned out Reid's death was just a dream. I love it so much I've just read it again for the third time. You are an amazing writer. There aren't enough kudos in the world to help me express that.
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was so... I can't even think of a word it was just so wonderful and beautiful. Excellent job with this!
kc1997kc chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was sooo good! I loved that you wrote the whole first part without mentioning that it wasn't real. It was perfect and amazing. I loved this story!
NichellKD chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I liked the story it was great I panicked for a lil bit i thought there was a actual character death. I was like nooo there was no warning for this but it was a dream thank the heavens. I think i might read this two more times cuz i liked it.
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Glad to see a new story from you! I really liked the layers you built into the story. Derek dreaming that Spencer's in danger when really, it's he, himself who's in danger. Really interesting.
Velia Mineantea chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Hi.

This was a beautiful oneshot. There was just the exact amount of time given for then to acknowledge their mutual feelings. I mean, a day after Derek's recovery is more than enough if we remember the nine years they've been in love.

I truly liked it, thank you for sharing it with us.

Hugs
missTrombone chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Dear cacamilis, great story.