Reviews for Inconveniently Long Weddings
myst77 chapter 1 . 1/12
This was as exactly as I pictured Holmes-Watson Wefding! Sherlock was truly in character. I loved it!
Keep up the good work!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was so Fleming's adorable. I can totally imagine Sherlock acting like that. He's just lucky John is so tolerant of his craziness
RainingMoondrops chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my gosh they're adorkable.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
It's just so delightfully Sherlock. :'D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I can just see that happening. i have been to several weddings too and even fallen asleep in a couple. i think they must practice how to have the most boring voice ever.
HekkuShun chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
These Johnlock stories are so sweet! Please PLEASE write more of them! I absolutly enjoy reading them!
GoggleBox chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This whole story just drips with Sherlock's attitude. XD His dialogue was perfect, and I can just picture Sherlock and John running out to a cab in their little tuxes. :P Excellent story. Couldn't help but giggle a bit.
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
XD That was hilarious. Perfectly fluffy!

I loved Sherlock's little speech, "Why would I have asked John to marry me if I wasn't certain I would love him until I died? Honestly, you just keep repeating the definition of-" Because of course Sherlock wouldn't have just say, "I do." XD

Brilliant!
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
i bet all the wedding guests are thinking WTF? especially on the Watson side and Mrs Hudson is just tutting and making sly innocent comments about wedding nights...

you need to do a companion piece because it needs more brilliance to it's already brilliant self
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
it is sweet, cute and so funny! I love sherlock and john
abracadabra94 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was great. Sweet and funny without being too mushy or un-Sherlock-y. Made me grin like an idiot too, so props for that. :)
Nini97 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I was going to be mad at you for not updating K... bu with this i'll let you off for just a few more days! it was wonderful!
mattsloved1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was so hilarious, thank you! :-D