Reviews for The Marriage Scheme
takizawa kumi chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
Oh my god Katase is so hot in this fic! I mean I watched an anime, and he looked so hot there , hotter than Rei. And with that image of him in mind while reading this fic of yours, well it's so convincing! What a hottie, and now Aya kinda falls for him. That's good. Update soon, I really enjoy it. 3
Screaming Siopao chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
Nice update, quite exciting. ;)
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
You can't update? :(((((((

Wait. Let me take a breath for a while.
...okay. So, which part of it was the dream? Just the part where Katase kissed Aya near the end of the chapter, right? So the whole parts of Ran & Miyu coming over and Katase kissing Aya when Ran came back were NOT dreams, right? Katase did spend a night at Aya's home, didn't he?

Sorry for being an idiotical reader who can't even comprehend the storyline herself. I guess Aya-ppe began developing some feelings for Katase-kun there:p It's getting more interesting.

Thanks for the update and keep writing:)

Chiby Angel-chan
Screaming siopao chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Love this, it's so cute haha, update soon dear !
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Whee so excited to get an alert from FFN that you've updated, yay! Thanks a bunch:))

"..those desparate situations might be everytime we were together"..haha,that's my favorite line! So typical of Katase-kun:p

Seriously, did Ran act like that because she was simply worried if Aya had a plan to get Rei back? It's like..ugh. Fine,.they WERE in a fake relationship..temporarily:p. Coz they will be REAL soon! Right? Right? #helplesslybegstheauthor XP

Aww I wonder what Katase was up to? He was romantic and gentle at first but then...err,Katase you pervert! Teehee. So curious! Please update soon!

Chiby Angel-chan
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
YAY! Thanks a bunch for the update:)

What the-I seriously detest Ran in this story of yours. I mean, what kind of best friend is that? Way too heartless and not supportive towards Aya at all. Oh well. This is an AU anyway so I'm not gonna complain:)

I do LOVE that (schemed) loveydovey attitude between Aya and Katase! Oh my, Katase was such a heartthrob 3 I wish Aya would fall for him-for REAL,soon,hehe.

Chiby Angel-chan _
Chiby Angel-chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Whoaaa finally, an Aya x Katase story! :D I wonder if Aya intentionally tried to make Rei jealous by saying that Katase was her fiance? Hurry up and notice Katase, you sweet little mole! Aaa I really enjoyed reading this,keep it up and update soon:)

Chiby Angel-chan _