Reviews for A New Queen, an Old King, and His Curse
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 9 . 5/26
Oh no! Cronus is a Sith Lord of Doom! D8

DOOM I TELL YOU! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
AriaBelikov chapter 30 . 4/17/2014
Great Story Loved it. Glad there is a Sequel though Cause I was bawling by the end of this Chapter. How Can the Goddess of Love be so cold hearted. and whats worse this sounds more like her… the cold hearted manipulative b***h I mean not he taking over Olympus nut case. Like I said Loved the story and I am soooo reading the sequel.
Nawfar the WaterLily chapter 30 . 3/18/2014
I love this story but not so sure about sequel.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/16/2013
Love this story! Perfect. Please keep writing.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 30 . 7/2/2013
I love this story! Had me spilling tears at the end. *sniff* persephone's sacrifice moved me as well as hade's undying hope at the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ummm so where's the sequel?
Have you written it yet or is it on the way?
Girl In RandomLand chapter 30 . 2/22/2013
That. Was. So. Freakin. Sad. But FABULOUS! (says fabulous in a singing voice)
A pissed off female chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Is Charon having lust
A pissed off female chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
the man in the shadows is cronos isnt it? And the "Eagle" is Zeus. He wants Hades, the wolf, to overthrow zeus.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/6/2012
She doesn't know that she is the cure. Why is she suddenly accepting? I think you need about one more convo/argument before she starts liking him.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Oh fairytales. Love is always the answer. A bit cliche on that, but nothing else is, so you're doing a great job.
madame thome chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Some of these punishments are very creative. Hades only wants Sephie back just like I thought. Well now he is a man with a mission,
madame thome chapter 29 . 12/3/2012
Oh dear Hades will be so heartbroken when he finds out the price Sephie paid to save him.
madame thome chapter 28 . 12/3/2012
Your characters in this battle sequence are very well developed. I enjoyed every word and all the action. Ohh Sephie and her kiss. This is one clever girl.
lewilder chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Oh, it is so sad when things fall apart. But you do have things set up very nicely for the sequel. Which hopefully will end happily?

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story. I always looked forward to getting the "new chapter" alerts. Good work. :)