Reviews for Problems and Solutions
I like the premise that Susan did not actually abandon Narnia of her own free will but was actually still loyal to her world (both of them). I especially like how you portrayed Susan's inner strength and conviction. Overall it was a very realistic portrayal.
Nicky Gabriel chapter 1 . 3/10
What a truly amazing story! I really like how you joined these two worlds and how these characters felt ‘in character’ all the time! Thank you!
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
A believable explanation for Susan turning away from Narnia.
ScribeofHeroes chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This was awesome. You made the situation believable and the characters felt in character. Keep writing. :)
God bless.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I have been removed from these communities for a while (although I am attempting to reenter the Stargate SG-1 universe, I don't remember if Therem is an actual Goa'uld or one created for the story) and I haven't read the "Chronicles of Narnia" books in ages. I also cannot for the life of me place the friend that Susan is referring to.

Regardless of these shortcomings on my behalf, I quite enjoyed this. The style that you used to craft this is reminiscent of Lewis's style (what I remember, anyway), which is fitting more so because you're writing this from Susan's point of view. I could also see this course of events occurring if the worlds were mixed.

I liked how you had Susan comment on the tea. She was probably right as to its method of preparation. I also quite liked her description on how she felt without Therem.

So, all in all, great job! :)
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
That was freaking fantastic! I loved it! As a huge fan of both series, I SO wish this could be continued! Imagine Queen Susan as ambassador of Earth with SG-1!

I don't know if I can single out what specifically worked for me. The whole thing happened to hit just right and I loved it through and through! Great work!
Senna Sylvan chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I loved this. Crossing these two stories over just makes sense to me, and this did not disappoint. I love that you made it so that Susan still believes in Narnia, and also that she became infested through something of Digory Kirke, though I am still wondering if that part was true, and if so, how he received it. If you ever felt like a sequel I would love to read it.
extracutegurl9 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I rather like the idea of the Professor having a random urn of alien origin in the house somewhere. Is Therem an actual god or is he one of your own making?
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Please continue this. What a wonderful start it would make.
The Lady Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I always felt that C.S. Lewis was a little hard on Susan - apart from being a queen she is a grown woman on the verge of marriage before they leave Narnia the first time, and then they're all dumped back in school. Leaving her alone alive of the family seemed cruel. She is reported to have decided Narnia was just 'pretending', and it's nice to come up with a scenario that gives her a way back to Aslan's Country (when the time is right) and shows she really had carried on with her duty ('Once a king or queen in Narnia, always a king or queen').
Thank you!
Kevin Schultz chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Heya - I've read (and enjoyed) enough of your stories that I figured I probably should review at least one of them. :)

Anywhoo, you definately have a solid writing style - your dialouge flows, your PoV is consistent, and you've got a solid sense of scene. The first lines of the story set the scene with some good, concrete/significant detail (the bit about the pot and tea), which helps establish the scene and set the character's voice.

What didn't really work for me, however, was the story itself - that is, I'm having trouble identifying any real central dramatic conflict that may or may not get resolved by the end. You certianly set one up (will Susan be able to start recovering from the psychological consequences of being possessed by a Gua'uld for 60 years), but there never really seems to be any question that she will - at every possible point in the conversation, the answer answer seems to be "yes, she will". As such, by the time we get to the end, there's no real interest (for me) in her conclusion - there is no suggestion that it will be anything but "she intended to live".

As such, this feels more like a (well-written) character study than a short story. Which is certianly a useful thing for an author do to - but not necessarily an interesting thing for me to read.
jeanne.summers chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Love it. I have always felt at odds with the way Susan's character ended up in the Chronicles' and I like that you gave a reason for that that wasn't simply 'she became a B!T(#'.
The way you portrayed everyone felt realistic (as far as sifi and fantasy characters go) to me and I really like the way you ended on a high note; personally I would love to see more of this 'verse you've cobbled together.
Props and Kudos.
Regards JS
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Fun, I enjoyed the writing and the story.
RittannasFire chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I never would have thought of that but you made it work quite nicely. I always did wish for a happy ending for Susan, or at least one ware she wasn't a silly beast. I wonder what she did after; did she go back to England or stay in Colorado? What does one do when they get their life back but it isn't anything like what it was before?
The Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Very nice, I don't suppose there's any chance of you continuing this?

I like the explanation for Susan distancing herself from her family, and the Goa'uld keeping her as a host is quite belivable (although if it had any sense it could have gotten her to make plans for it even if she wasn't willing - by asking her not to think of solutions to each step).

Also I'd expect Susan by this point to be very rich and/or politically powerful if the Goa'uld was trying to gain power.

I'd really like to read about how she deals with things after this (maybe joins SGC?).