Reviews for Blink
Thanks for posting, loved how Cragen was the overprotective father figure.
Cinderella1268 chapter 11 . 11/1/2014
Damn!I had to read your fantastic story again!Me and my posse are still awaiting our final chapter!Thank you for always giving us amazing and very entertaining EO stuff loved it! EOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEO..FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
moska chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
I know it's been quite awhile, but I'm hoping the final chapter may still make its way to the site :) This was a wonderful ride and I enjoyed how you were able to integrate Elliot back into the current squad!
Frannielloyd chapter 11 . 1/6/2014
I would really like to read the final chapter. I like this story. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
AHHH! Please add the last chapter soon, great story, thanks for posting.
Captainofherheart2012 chapter 11 . 12/17/2012
Great story. Next and/or last chappy pretty, pretty, pretty please?
Roanie123 chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
I cant wait for the last chapter
mariskalover12 chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
this was an awesome story
rpattzedcullen chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
I love this story, can't wait for an update!
J.R. and Sue Ellen's Daughter chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
write...more...now (punctuates each word)
Elliotandoliviababies chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
:-)
Ayshen chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
"No," Elliot said, interrupting.
"You always manage to be an ass," Elliot retorted

Tee-hee, love when Elliot gets all snarky with Tucker, you write it so perfectly.

"The man you love was almost blown to bits right in front of you! This is completely..."
"Man she loves, huh?" Elliot said with a smirk

The tension and ambivalence with the mix of respect was flawlessly weaved.

and if you can't work together when it's over
Olivia nodded glumly

Ouch, touched the sore sport right there :(

"On top of that...you're the only person in each other's life with the power to truly destroy the other...if something happened, neither one of you would take it well, and I don't want to witness that kind of fallout."

Guh. Okay even though he was being a pessimistic asshole, he knows that they have the power to destroy the other. :sigh:

He spent a few moments just breathing her in

:swoon:

"I can't just go back to living without you.

:sigh: Okay bye.

"You're her best friend, Olivia," Rollins interrupted, a sincerity in her voice that was shocking. "I can't have anything between us, not if I want to stay in her life." She chuckled bitterly. "God, that night...the way she was driving to the scene, the way she cried, it's like she..." her eyes dropped. "Anyway, I just don't need us at each other's throats, or ignoring each other." She looked at Elliot. "You either."

Aww that was presh. You made me really love Rollins in this. You gave her such a clear POV and this was nice.

Elliot sniffled again as he walked over to them, making himself the outer circle of the group hug, and he kissed each child on the head before planting his lips on Olivia's.

Beautiful moment.

Olivia was frozen for a moment. She knew her life had changed on that stoop, but she never expected
this.

So sweet.
Dreamerrrxo chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Fantastic! I loved the story! Please write another chapter!
Hoosierfemme chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Loving it! A few typos, but you more than make up for it by the story, action, and characters. They are so well done that I can picture it in my mind like an episode, with the bonus that we (FINALLY) get some EO action! Please continue!
LovemelikesnapelovedlilyALWAYS chapter 11 . 10/3/2012
Awww yea one big happy family... just the way it should be :) please update soon :)