Reviews for We Were Never Here
I must confess, i went straight to the end to insure that it had a happy ending. It's very bold of you to structure it like this with random situations and snippets. But it works, it so soulful and emotional that it just works. I would have liked it more if the overall feelling was not more bitter than sweet. But that's more a taste thing. Your writing is as usual, eloquant an smart. Your sex scenes are the most sensual one out there. I hope to read more things from you. Maybe a multi chapers.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 3/20
Aaah, the feels! The ending was perfect, everything was perfect. Damn, you're so good at this. And the ribbon...

Thank you.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 3/20
It always pains my brain to read in reverse, but it's worth it.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 3/20
God, this is gorgeous.
I played it smart - skipped all the annoying backwarding and went straight to the "now", which I truly liked.
Were we supposed to start at the bottom of the page and read up from there? Otherwise it's too damn annoying to bother reading.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
SusanMarieS chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Thank you for the story. It was interesting reading it backwards up to the point where you realised it was like reading about a train wreck. Knowing it was going to end badly and yet you just couldn't stop. Lots of emotion snd misscomunication. Thank you though. It was an experience.
remitto chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
no reviews? has the world gone mad? eloquently written and surprisingly witty, this has to be my lucky catch. i always love a little sex and drama, keeps everything interesting ;) keep up the good work and i look forward to reading more of your works