Reviews for Reconciliation
Fangirlnerd001 chapter 2 . 3/5
Omg yes p!ease update also will this be a Jayroy fanfic? This is great I love it!
Skylar04 chapter 2 . 2/5
AHHHH! I LOVE THIS STORY ALREADY! I need more, there's angsty Jason, innocent little Dickie, and a little less emotionally constipated Bruce? This is just perfect! Please update soon... I love these kind of crossovers, and just...

Yeah. I should probably check the update date of this story :/
tigergirl1723 chapter 2 . 2/3
I know its been awhile but would you consider updating this story? This actually has some good plot points and I like that this is Jason trying to start over without the baggage from the other dimension.
WhenUniversesCollide chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
You are not allowed to end there. Continue. NOW.
PS, these are not flames or any of the sort, but screaming at you because an extremely GOOD story has stopped. So get your butt in gear.
Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2016
MORE PLEASE! This is amazing. I love Jason and I'm so happy that you are making him happy!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
Really hope you come back to this. I personally am way more Dick fan and know little of the others but enough to know that if Jason takes this chance, and with Dick so positive, it's got to light Jason up the way he did to Bruce to start with, I think he'll get the big brother and Jason will get a family he will truly feel welcomed by. Mind flashed to Dick/Robin in danger and Jason just near losing it, especially if it's Joker. I'd be really interested in reading more and hope you find the time (I know, RL gets in the way and a week turns into next month turns into... etc.) 5/5
Kukay chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
it's been 4 years since you've updated
always bangel girl chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
I hope one day you come back to this story. It's really good. I love Jason as Rrd Hood but it would be so much fun seeing him getting along with Bat family for once.
GodsAngelForever chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
So good!
Mama May-Eye chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I miss thiiiis!
jaygirl28 chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
You should really come back to this story I can't wait to see what happens next it's really interesting to see an older Jason with younger dick
Bluephoenix22 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
This was a really good story with a great plot, why did u stop updating it?
Mama May-Eye chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Came back to read this fic. Things were just getting good!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
It's so ADORABLE! I'm crying from how cut this fanfic is, I LOVE Jason and I love this Fic! Please update soon

Liz
bronze andromeda shun chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I really like this, I hope someday you come back to this story and continue it.