Reviews for Reconciliation
Mama May-Eye chapter 2 . 4/15
Came back to read this fic. Things were just getting good!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
It's so ADORABLE! I'm crying from how cut this fanfic is, I LOVE Jason and I love this Fic! Please update soon

Liz
bronze andromeda shun chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I really like this, I hope someday you come back to this story and continue it.
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
YES! THIS IS AWESOME! CONTINUE PLEASE!
(P.S. you should have Jason and Artemis, together they are perfect!)
(P.P.S. their ship name is Arson)
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Just read this for the second time, and I love this even more then the first time ! Please do update soon !
randomkitty101 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I love this story! Please update soon?
Danny Hellcat chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
R U Dead?
BriannieBee64 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I really like this please continue!
aurum88 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was pretty whelming. I like this fic. And Jason is always a roller-coaster of emotion, so don't worry bout that. I love how you write Jason though, it sounds exactly like him! And I laughed so many times at his weird humour. :)
Oh my Batman is that Spitfire chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Please,please,please,please,please,please, please,please,PLEASE, update "Reconciliation"! I am in LOVE with that story!
Mirage masquerade chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I love your story arc! jason being in Young Justice with Robin Dick was a good and creative idea! I didnt catch any errors or anything to add as critisism so that was really good. um...yeah... GREAT WORK!
Godgirl4ever chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
You,Droplet,are a very good writer!
DeathDemonWolf chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Amazing... You successfully integrated Red Hood into YJ. BRILLIANT. I LOVE IT. Maybe you could have Batman thank him but he is shocked from it? Continue your awesome work!
charmingkitty chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
i like the direction where this story is going but it's been so long that you have updated. please do continue.
thank you!