Reviews for Reconciliation
MORE PLEASE! This is amazing. I love Jason and I'm so happy that you are making him happy!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 8/19
Really hope you come back to this. I personally am way more Dick fan and know little of the others but enough to know that if Jason takes this chance, and with Dick so positive, it's got to light Jason up the way he did to Bruce to start with, I think he'll get the big brother and Jason will get a family he will truly feel welcomed by. Mind flashed to Dick/Robin in danger and Jason just near losing it, especially if it's Joker. I'd be really interested in reading more and hope you find the time (I know, RL gets in the way and a week turns into next month turns into... etc.) 5/5
Kukay chapter 2 . 7/31
it's been 4 years since you've updated
always bangel girl chapter 2 . 4/21
I hope one day you come back to this story. It's really good. I love Jason as Rrd Hood but it would be so much fun seeing him getting along with Bat family for once.
GodsAngelForever chapter 1 . 1/3
So good!
Mama May-Eye chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I miss thiiiis!
jaygirl28 chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
You should really come back to this story I can't wait to see what happens next it's really interesting to see an older Jason with younger dick
Bluephoenix22 chapter 2 . 5/14/2015
This was a really good story with a great plot, why did u stop updating it?
Mama May-Eye chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Came back to read this fic. Things were just getting good!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
It's so ADORABLE! I'm crying from how cut this fanfic is, I LOVE Jason and I love this Fic! Please update soon

bronze andromeda shun chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
I really like this, I hope someday you come back to this story and continue it.
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
(P.S. you should have Jason and Artemis, together they are perfect!)
(P.P.S. their ship name is Arson)
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Just read this for the second time, and I love this even more then the first time ! Please do update soon !
randomkitty101 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
I love this story! Please update soon?
Danny Hellcat chapter 2 . 1/6/2014