Reviews for Paramour
RosePetal7 chapter 18 . 7/2/2012
Oh my goodness that was very clever! Such a sweet ending. They deserved it. And Rueben's book being published. So cute :) He gave her that push, to leave the bad behind.
lotzalove chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
AAAAAAWWWWWWWW :') that is the sweetest thing I have ever read :D I loved this whole story so much and this was just the perfect end to a perfect story 3
MG12CSI16 chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
I absolutely loved that ending. It was perfect! :)
stlouiegal chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
What a sweet ending. Reuben got his book published. Reuben was a good guy, a man who was being sara's friend. Who made her, believe in herself and take that huge leap of faith. How thoughtful of greg to get her reuben's book. This all worked up for sara and greg, they are happily married. I have a question, there has been so many fics with greg and sara; do you or any of the other ff writers know something I don't, concerning the 13th season of csi? I loved your story from start to end, thank you so much for a lovely story.
charlibubble chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
*sigh* toooooooo cute! I love it :)
RosePetal7 chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
LMAO that was an excellent chapter! Aww there needs to be more. A lot more. Pretty please? :) You're just getting to the good stuff lol.
MG12CSI16 chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Too cute! I loved it. :)
stlouiegal chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Cute chapter. Sara will have to get greg's mom in check. Sara can do that, and still not be disrespectful to Mrs. Sanders. Mrs. Sanders also has to show respect. Respect the choice that greg has made, and be happy for him. We can't pick out who our children fall in love with. Just like mine didn't for me. I'm so happy for sara and greg, their getting married. I would love for griss to see sara happy and not broken up over him. I love how you write sara and greg, you have them at such a comfortable level, so in sync with other. I love how well this story has turned out and will hate to see it end.
lotzalove chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
YAAAAAYYYYYY :D I'm so happy for them :D Greg's mother was being just a little bitchy :/ but I suppose she just wants the best for Greg :D anyway, it doesn't matter because Greg and Sara are finally together! :) FINALLY :D can't wait for the epilogue now, LOVE IT :D
charlibubble chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
awwww would you look at that? an irate mother and a marriage proposal :) tooooo cute!
P.S no woman will EVER be good enough for my boy - just saying ;o) x
lotzalove chapter 16 . 6/27/2012
I qbsoluetly LOVE this story so far! :D so glad Greg and Sara finally got together :) update soon! :D
RosePetal7 chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
That was excellent! I usually read the title and breeze by but this title and chapter were perfection together! Loved it :)
stlouiegal chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Wow, what a sweet chapter. It was so cute, that both sara and greg were nervous, like high school students. Can't say sara was hurried. She had lived with greg for a while, they were comfortable with each other.
charlibubble chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
hehehe this was too much fun to plot! love it! x
stlouiegal chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
I just love the comfort that greg and sara share. Greg was so sweet, to hold sara to help her through her nightmares. Sara got her bed, and couldn't sleep greg either. They both can't sleep without each other. I see their relationship changing, they have gotten so close. I'm so happy for sara, she's happy and relaxed. What a great story, that has taken a few turns, but is still a very well written story.