Reviews for Five Times
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This was great. I really loved what you did here. Awesome work, and I hope you keep up with writing AbedAnnie! You're very good at it!
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
a7ufheidjsk awwwwww
RousseauLives chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I think my dreams of an Annie/Abed pairing will most likely never be realised in canon, but I've got fics like this so who cares! Abed tends to go OOC so it works. Lovely story.
MarchesaLace chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
hehehehehe
Lucy chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Hello ! Thank you for this fanfiction : I want to say it's meltingly good (if that makes any sense). Oh, and Abed *does* have nice hands. ;-) I'll go check out if you've written more now.
heRieAnn chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love Harry/Luna too! Still, I don't love them as much Abed and Annie. Cute story.
Scheherazade Bet chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Adorable! Thanks for posting!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I would first like to say how much I loved the author's note at the end because I definitely feel like that is how this ending would play out.

I still cannot get over how hot Annie and Abed's kiss from the paintball game was. It's nice to see that the Annie from this fic can't get over it either.

Nice oneshot!
MC-Aitlyn chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This story would have been worth it simply for the phrase "Dreama-fridgerator-box." I'm really happy to see some new Annie/Abed fic on here. And I love the premise. Elegant and sexy. Please write another story.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Go ABED AND ANNIE! Woop woop. The last part was really cute when Annie thought 'Cool'. :D