Reviews for In Love and War
Wom1 chapter 51 . 11/24/2017
You probably chould have ended the current subplot and then havr tali agree about children and called it quits to have a open ending.
Talimancer88 chapter 41 . 1/7/2017
great story man huge Talimancer here. but that part where they were arguing was intense and I didn't like it. it Made me upset
Conner Hirsch chapter 27 . 11/4/2016
Elona will try and kill Tali, but they will escape with the help of a couple of turians, and meet up with Garrus and Liara.
Koriander.K chapter 46 . 9/6/2016
FUCK KEELLLLLLLLLLL
FUCK HIMMMMMMMM TALIMANCERS UNITE!
RIP THAT FACEMASK AND PISS ON HIS FACE!
Comic Kazii chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
I like how you add in the lemon but you don't make the whole damn story about lemons. Honestly I think too many good stories are ruined because they throw in too many lemons. I don't mind one every once in a while but every chapter is just too much. I like how you write these stories and look forward to reading more.
Comic Kazii chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
My friend suggested this story to me and I already can tell that I'll love it!
Agastopia chapter 51 . 6/7/2015
Another great author losing his spark. When will Bioware release Mass Effect 4 cos I need that shit man otherwise I may succumb to madness. Wow that was dramatic. Not really. Maybe. No defiantly. No maybe. No defiantly not.
Balanu chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Even though you started this story quite a while ago, I still want to say that I've really enjoyed what I've read so far. The only positive thing about being late to a story is that there is so much to be caught up with!
ThePorkin'Krogan chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Hey , I didn't begin to read but im hoping this series is good. If the commander isn't adressed as Shepard or john (which is the default name) I thus have to abandon this story then since i feel it doesn't relate to me
MKTerra chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
I used the same party for the endgame. How could I not? I had the same reasoning as in here too. Only, I was an adept. Biotic combos ftw!
commandershepard92 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ive loved this fanfic so much! Best one ive read on this board so far. Also all the extra dialogue during the me3 section really made it that more interesting that i would have wished they'd included it into the game . so sad to see its over but i understand theres not really much to write about :(. You are an amazing writer keep up the good work!
mordreek chapter 51 . 7/22/2014
aaaawww, I was enjoying the story, can understand the desire to end it though. Thanks for the fun and hope to see new stuff from you
mordreek chapter 35 . 7/22/2014
Wrex kissing Garrus...I will pay good money to whoever can make a 3-rendering of that priceless scene.
mordreek chapter 22 . 7/22/2014
Nicely re purposed moment. I am enjoying this revision of the soul-sucking joke that is ME3 canon
Guest chapter 51 . 5/8/2014