Reviews for Rubik's Cube
x2leoj chapter 1 . 4/4
I can solve the Rubik's Cube in 1 min 40 secs.

Had to say it.
Zutara22 chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
I have loved your stories of the Black Games, and the rest of them! I also love the character Bowen, and while I love Zuko and Katara together, this small piece was great because I love Katara and Bowen too.
Never stop writing! Also congrats on your wedding! It sounded fantastic from the snippets you've put before some of your chapter.
-Zutara22!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
Interestig seeing this little snippit again
Kimco96 chapter 15 . 5/6/2016
I love this! (The whole Black Games series too) I really like having this scene from Zuko's POV. I would love to see more of it. (Or anything you do really. It's all fantastic. You're a wonderful human)

Have a happy day!
Mara
ZutaraBrasil chapter 16 . 3/26/2016
Ohhhh Zuko com ciúmes de sua filha, adoro quando ele fica enciumado, parece mais sexy...
ZutaraBrasil chapter 11 . 3/26/2016
Oh meu Deus! (boquiaberta) Podemos considerar que essa cena foi "real"?
Por favor diga que sim rsrsrsrs
ZutaraBrasil chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Aurora... perfeito! O amanhecer é entre a noite(Katara) e o dia(Zuko). Brilhante e mais uma vez fofo _
ZutaraBrasil chapter 3 . 3/26/2016
Ownnn que fofo!
Adoro essas cenas de Zuko se tornado papai, essas cenas quando ele perde a pose de homem inabalável e se derrete em amor!
zukofan chapter 18 . 1/28/2016
please please please post the second part?
Aurora chapter 4 . 1/14/2016
I just finished reading Dawn, and my heart warmed when I found out,
You named her Aurora. :)

I couldn't help but smile.
Thank you for this little Drabble, it made my day. :)
(And mended my broken heart after reading TBG, hahaha.)

"Welcome home, Princess Aurora."
JackieStarSister chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Is it bad for me to like this chapter? I know it's supposed to be sad, but I like the brief yet poignant introspection(s) here. I like the paragraph about Mako always being too late, and how this death triggers memories of previous deaths. Two minor things could be improved: "The pain was unbearable" sounds cliché and bland; "blood less" should be "blood loss".
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
One thing confused me here: "she leaned forward and pulled Jinora's blanket up to her chin". At first I thought that meant Korra's chin, but it seems you meant Jinora's. Maybe this could be clarified?
Elen-Di chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Aww. So bittersweet. But I really like it - cause honestly it doesn't make sense for them to end up staying together - and I think you capture that really well. Mai deserves something different and she deserves to be happy! Go visit Ty Lee! Or something. :) Can't wait to read Part 2!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 18 . 12/7/2015
Mai had so much potential to be an interesting character but, like you, I thought her ending was unsatisfactory. I am eager to see your changes to her. :)
Elen-Di chapter 16 . 10/31/2015
Awww. I love it. And I love that their daughter is named Aurora for the dawn (when the moon and the sun might both be visible too!)