Reviews for Rubik's Cube
Lemniscato chapter 7 . 8/7
Awh, Tenzin is adorable. Scooping up his wife and basically running away, because he didn't want to get caught. Makes me think of my sister and I when we were younger and listening in on our parents talking about us, haha. I really like Tenzin written like this, not having a stick up his butt and being kind of childish. Love it.
Please make more
SkepticalBeliever chapter 17 . 3/1
This is the finale we deserved.
That is all.
Stranger chapter 17 . 3/1
I was wondering about pro bending teams when the airbenders came around! I love how you incorporated her first line as her last line too:) I really liked this tidbit!
ladyjane025 chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
Man bowen does charm, even this zutara fangirl.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Not sure if this is fanservice for Botara fans or a hint at something more in The Phoenix Queen, but either way, I loved it.

I have to say, it is impressive when a fanfic writer can get me to ship an OC with one of the story's main characters (a secondary ship, but a ship nonetheless). Good job!
SkepticalBeliever chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Ohhhh! That was adorable. :D
Guest chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
I love this! Especially the special chapters of rise of one! Do you think, if possible do a special chapter of the black games? Maybe when Suki died and the cannon was shot from Zuko's POV? Love u!
akl chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
very nice short story the only question that i have is aurora a firebender or a waterbender or a nonbender because i cannot imagine the ruling fire lady not being a firebender
Lykg chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Oh, this is INTENSE!

Poor Zuko! Yeah, yelling at her wasn't nice, but it's hardly his fault she was nearly assassinated...

I love reading scenes from Zukos pov! You do him so well.
tsfsppajrdr chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
wow that was amazing. i'm dying for the third part!
Kale E. Rion chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
That was a beautiful POV for us to get to see! 3 We've wanted to see Zuko's thoughts for so long, and even just this little sliver has been a joy to read! Well, despite the situation, of course. xD Poor Katara and Zuko. I bet he felt so helpless and so terrified as he ran through those many corridors and turns, growing more desperate and afraid seeing all that blood coming from her throat.
You've done a great job of capturing his personality and this moment. I hope we get a chance to see more of his POV as extras when you write TPQ. :)
Thanks so much for this!

Kale E. Rion
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Aw! I always wanted to know what he was thinking through all this! :)
InItToWinIT chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Ah! The love! It kills me just how heartbreaking and beautiful and intense you've made their story. The feels! I hope another little oneshot strikes you soon. Have a happy new year!
KimiruMai chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
oh seems to be quite a problem...