Reviews for Remade
SethadoreVGC chapter 24 . 5/23
MOTHER FUCKER! This story is awesome!
I love how you captured the characters so perfectly! And Ashling doesn't seem like a Mary-Sue or an Over-Powered character. I absolutely love this story! :D
Keep on writing! I'll be waiting! :)
SomeChild chapter 24 . 5/6
WOOOooooOOOOOoooooOoOOooOo
Ima so sqeemish oh me gad
If u post this on deviant art more people will see your amazing wrighting
InsanelyAdri chapter 15 . 5/5
Awe too bad this doesn't have "Romance" in it, I think that'd be totally cute if Ash and Jason were just more than friends. But then again it is just fluff ;)
Annie chapter 24 . 5/4
holy cow I love this
ouch.
Hunter4894 chapter 24 . 4/25
Continue the story but with newer characters like the Babadook or use a monstrous character like pumpkinhead
Pokie4life chapter 24 . 4/20
Holy Shit! This had me on pins and needles reading this! OMG, if Ur in a predicament where you get Jason baby to get mad enough to use his machete, you're in some deep personal Shit XD! still loving this since Ch.1!
OH MY GOD HOW AM I TO WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS STORY WILL TURN OUT. Awesome chapter. ;)
kakashishot chapter 24 . 4/19
Well This is interesting poor Freddy this doesn't look good for the originals
ropes and chains chapter 24 . 4/19
...well, that was surprising.

Also so many mentions of prom, which must mean... ...

CARRIE

joking
Dream'sRealm chapter 24 . 4/19
Dang, crap is really hitting the fan now, isn't it? I feel so bad for Ashling, losing her mom and everything but I felt even worse for Freddy and Jason. Jason is trying to console as best he can and Freddy is so desperate that he practically begged her to reconsider. Poor guys.

Well, as always, another lovely update and I hope to read another one soon! May God bless you and your day!
Anon E Mouse chapter 23 . 4/9
Bah, take a couple minutes every day to check for updates but leave, disappointed. Don't even dare ending the story or me and my buddy, Chucky, Wil have to pay you a visit...
bluetigress chapter 23 . 4/2
Wow! Great chapter, and- WOAH WOAH WOAH, HOLD UP, HOLD EVERYTHING, STAAAAAAAHP!*tire screech.* THREE CHAPTERS?! THREE?! WHYYYY?! THIS STORY IS TOO PERFECT TO END IN JUST THREE MEASLY CHAPTERS! PLEASE MAKE IT A BIT LONGER!:"(
Zoe Ann chapter 23 . 3/30
Where are you please don't be dead this the best story on the HOLE site you have an amazing gift for wrighting
Just don't forget it
Micaela Delport chapter 23 . 3/1
Awesome! This is one of the few stories I'm willing to wait for