Reviews for Remade
Amy G. Bachemin chapter 24 . 8/10
NOOOOOOO!

Just when they all started growing a bond...
Amy G. Bachemin chapter 23 . 8/10
Well that just blew my mind. 0.0

BUT I LIKE IT AND I'M STILL READING IT, GIRL!
Amy G. Bachemin chapter 22 . 8/10
Love! This is getting exciting!

Y'know, I secretly keep wishing that the real Freddy will try something on Ashling. Like I ship them OMG!
AIsgett chapter 24 . 8/7
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story! It is by far one of the best horror crossovers I have read on this site! You have a wonderful gift of writing and I so wish to read more of this story! Pretty please?
Amy G. Bachemin chapter 20 . 8/6
It's literally 4:42 in the morning and I'm sitting here reading this, having fan girl attacks. 0w0
CORRUPTED GAMER chapter 24 . 6/21
I love this book so much! It's getting so good!
I loved the one chapter where the remakes showed the originals the painting that Ashling created. My favorite part in the chapter was when Freddy threw a glove at her that resembled his own but it was a smaller sized glove. It reveals that he was taking a liking to her. And this chapter that shows she's betraying the originals, I love it. Keep up the awesome work!
SheenaSuddz chapter 24 . 6/13
You need a friend to help?
I'm coming!
*Opens portal and jumps in*
*Pomes head back in*
Oh and awesome and dramatic chapter btw :)
Good Dramatic, Not Bad Dramatic
SethadoreVGC chapter 24 . 5/23
MOTHER FUCKER! This story is awesome!
I love how you captured the characters so perfectly! And Ashling doesn't seem like a Mary-Sue or an Over-Powered character. I absolutely love this story! :D
Keep on writing! I'll be waiting! :)
SomeChild chapter 24 . 5/6
WOOOooooOOOOOoooooOoOOooOo
Ima so sqeemish oh me gad
If u post this on deviant art more people will see your amazing wrighting
InsanelyAdri chapter 15 . 5/5
Awe too bad this doesn't have "Romance" in it, I think that'd be totally cute if Ash and Jason were just more than friends. But then again it is just fluff ;)
Annie chapter 24 . 5/4
holy cow I love this
ouch.
Hunter4894 chapter 24 . 4/25
Continue the story but with newer characters like the Babadook or use a monstrous character like pumpkinhead
Pokie4life chapter 24 . 4/20
Holy Shit! This had me on pins and needles reading this! OMG, if Ur in a predicament where you get Jason baby to get mad enough to use his machete, you're in some deep personal Shit XD! still loving this since Ch.1!
OH MY GOD HOW AM I TO WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS STORY WILL TURN OUT. Awesome chapter. ;)