Reviews for Remade
Mcscwc chapter 2 . 11/29
Wow I'm not one to enjoy reading stories in the humor category but this story is awesome
BlitzVonKrieg chapter 27 . 11/1
I just found this story a few days ago. Gotta say, I loved it. 3 Ya done good, kid. Ya done good. I'll have to look into future projects of yours. ;)

Also, I don't know if you've ever watched RWBY or not, but I have to admit... early on, Ashling and Tasha made me think of Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long respectively.

Also... gotta admit... I never saw Ashling getting killed coming. You definitely surprised me with that. And revenge is sweet. Like a fine wine, that was waiting to be tasted for oh-so-long.
k0brak1d chapter 27 . 10/18
Michael saying "you and me both" just made my day.
Jgreen262 chapter 27 . 10/12
Omg I fucking loved this story!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 27 . 8/20
This story was so awesome! Thxs for finishing it! I can't wait to read more of your creative stories!
xxAutumnCelestexx chapter 27 . 8/11
THAT ENDING! 3
storybook thumb chapter 27 . 8/10
Wonderful story wonderful ending a sequel would be cool but not necessary do as you wish
TroubleChild chapter 27 . 8/9
This was such a great story! I'm happy you finished it and look forward to your future work!
This story was brilliantly made, and I enjoyed every chapter of it XD Great job!
SethAdoreVGC chapter 27 . 8/5
I love this story and hope to God that there will be at least some kind of a one-shot in relation to this! :DDD
EnderBite chapter 26 . 7/18
Will you be returning to finish the story? I've been here here waiting for so and so months. I'm very patient, but come on. Please consider at least finishing this! : ) It is an amazing story.
Sam chapter 26 . 6/2
More ! Please update i freakin love it !
sidneybatres chapter 26 . 5/14
Please update
Are you going update it and out anymore chapters into this
mrfire290 chapter 26 . 2/17