Reviews for Remade
TenWing chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
wait "I'm awesome" as in Spose?
Mcscwc chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
Wow I'm not one to enjoy reading stories in the humor category but this story is awesome
BlitzVonKrieg chapter 27 . 11/1/2016
I just found this story a few days ago. Gotta say, I loved it. 3 Ya done good, kid. Ya done good. I'll have to look into future projects of yours. ;)

Also, I don't know if you've ever watched RWBY or not, but I have to admit... early on, Ashling and Tasha made me think of Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long respectively.

Also... gotta admit... I never saw Ashling getting killed coming. You definitely surprised me with that. And revenge is sweet. Like a fine wine, that was waiting to be tasted for oh-so-long.
k0brak1d chapter 27 . 10/18/2016
Michael saying "you and me both" just made my day.
Jgreen262 chapter 27 . 10/12/2016
Omg I fucking loved this story!
AwesomeFangirlOtaku01 chapter 27 . 8/20/2016
This story was so awesome! Thxs for finishing it! I can't wait to read more of your creative stories!
LuckyDuck115 chapter 27 . 8/11/2016
THAT ENDING! 3
storybook thumb chapter 27 . 8/10/2016
Wonderful story wonderful ending a sequel would be cool but not necessary do as you wish
TroubleChild chapter 27 . 8/9/2016
This was such a great story! I'm happy you finished it and look forward to your future work!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/5/2016
This story was brilliantly made, and I enjoyed every chapter of it XD Great job!
SethAdoreVGC chapter 27 . 8/5/2016
I love this story and hope to God that there will be at least some kind of a one-shot in relation to this! :DDD
EnderBite chapter 26 . 7/18/2016
Will you be returning to finish the story? I've been here here waiting for so and so months. I'm very patient, but come on. Please consider at least finishing this! : ) It is an amazing story.
Sam chapter 26 . 6/2/2016
More ! Please update i freakin love it !
sidneybatres chapter 26 . 5/14/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
Are you going update it and out anymore chapters into this