Reviews for Remade
QueenofDoomydoom chapter 19 . 4/7
"I altered it so mixing bloods wouldn't kill you. Don't ask how, but you're gonna be fine.
LOL you know you're a good writer when you're like "fuck science it's fanfic. And... AAAAASH! I love those comics! I was wondering if you were going to do it Especialy since Evil Dead has been remade as well. You made me the happiest girl in the world. But I bet I'll get confused on Ash and the other AshLING... see what I did there?

P.S. I know no shippings and I'll be honest, I was kinda hoping for a little FreddyXAshling but I found the best shipping evah... ASHxDEADPOOL FOREVER! And there's nothing you can do to stop shippers!... ah crap, I forgot to update my Silent Hill/ Silence of the Lambs fic. LOOK AT WHAT FANFICTION HAS DONE TO MEEE! (please forgive my hyperness, I just got out of the hospital and I'm still a little buzzed)
angela.dickson.18 chapter 19 . 4/6
Your story here it amazing good work with this and i can't wait until the two more chapters keep up the work, gosh i say like my mother talking i say motherly to you if i am I'm sorry, truly very sorry.
Oh my gosh! I am Shaking with laughter!
hendrixr chapter 19 . 3/24
Awesome
Suggestion why don't you bring chucky in? And the story is great
KpopGurl chapter 19 . 3/8
I started this story back in 2012, when there were 16 chapters. I saw that it was updated today, and I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter! I LOVE THIS STORY! And I'm sorry for your loss and that you had a lot of bad things happen. :( But I'm happy to know that you're feeling better! :) I'll watch for chapter 20! Btw, you're an amazing writer :)
gummybear1825 chapter 19 . 3/6
Awesome story I love it ashling reminds me of myself lol
for fuck sake tasha
how about someone called Alex a chick with brown hair who is sort of gothic and is like supper crazy and is like obsessive about horror (a.k.a. me)
oh god I hate loosing people (and things) you care about take your time.
ha ha ha ha Freddie playing twister do the whole game it sounds hilarious couldn't stop laughing had to leave and come back after I calmed down and started laughing again. : )
VIC536440 chapter 19 . 2/21
LOVE IT!
Zoe The Masked chapter 19 . 2/18
Hey great chapters. I cant wait for the next chapter! sorry if I'm rushing you but your story always seems to get me in a good mood. and thats saying something! I am never in a good mood in till I read your story! good work! but can you give us a hint who Ash likes? too soon? okay well keep up the good work!
PotionsForSev chapter 19 . 2/14