Reviews for The Other Perspective
Love your story! Really disappointed that it's not finished! I hope you finish it, can't wait to know what Peeta wrote to her in the letter. Please update!
avidFanficFanatic chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Hello.

Ever thought about updating this story? It's been a long while since your last update. If not, you should consider putting this story up for adoption, maybe to other good ff writers such as Lbug84, ILoveRyanMar, JLaLa, etc.

Regard,
AvidFanficFanatic

PS: same goes for Two Broken Souls.
districtflower24 chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
please update this story would really like to see how this ends
iridescentprism chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
UPDATE
jade1771 chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
Please finish this story, I want to hear how you end it!
soloerauncomentario chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Hello!
I know it's been two years since you last updated but I'd like you to know that there is till people reading your stories and hoping for an update.

Thank you.
UnconditionalxLove chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
It's sad this story is abandoned.. I really loved the story and the idea of Peeta being the leader or spark of the rebellion. I really wanted to see how it would work out with Peeta winning or not (although I'm pretty sure he'll win). If you read this, will you tell me if you are every concidering, after a year, to finish this story? Please
Selande chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Argh, cliffhanger ending! I'm nervous as your Author notes stated it wouldn't take long for the next chapter and epilogue, but then I see that this story was last updated 9 months ago! Noooo! Please update with the last chapter and epilogue! I really want to know how this ends!
Sangheili Mockingjay chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
two months? TWO MONTHS!? darn you, this fic is brilliant. we'd love to see it finished!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
my favorite story please keep writing. Pleas i love this story alot please keep writing. It s the best story in the whole world. The best keep updating please but i dont want rei to come out with peeta. Out of the arena. But keep writing. :-)
Sunnynurse chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
I have really enjoyed this story... please finish it!
TitanNegro chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
You were right,it's taking MORE then two months XD

Also...MY GOD,this fic is amazing o_O

It's not an original idea(but almost nothing is for this fandom as of now)but is executed in a BRILIANT .

I never liked OC,but your tributes,and even Alec were amazingly done...and congratulations,you were the first person to make me hate Prim.
squirrelonfire chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
This chapter made me cry
jessygrl chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
I just found this story and I love it. I hope you update and finish it soon! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
please update soon. I love your fic