Reviews for We Fall Down
scumpyca chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
update soon
EvilRegal94 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Omg! This made me cry, it was so sad. I can't get over how sad it was. Very well written. Still crying though!
SkullGaudess chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Must continue!
JustAnotherNinetiesBitch chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Oh my goodness, I'm hooked on this. Charlotte's dead :( and I feel pretty bad for Conrad and Victoria right about now, I almost hope Daniel loses his nerve about revealing the truth. But I can't wait to see the fallout if the truth does come out.
Ghostwriter626 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
i cant believe char is poss dead
Chantel chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
"She grabs his hand and squeezes. He's growing hysterical again, but she sees her Daniel coming back. The Daniel that had a conscious and good will. That didn't seem to be a member of the one percent even though he was. The Daniel that had no clue that people were using him for their own personal gains and if he did, he didn't care. His prison sentence stole that innocence from him, but it was coming back. He's turning away from his Grayson ways. He was coming back to her."

*hugs this entire paragraph*

I hope Daniel doesn't lose his nerve.

Update soon!
Anna chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
I so hope Daniel won't lose his nerve. I mean, he's gone this far and it would be a shame to turn back now. Can't wait to see Nolan in full force. Oh and are you going to have Amanda preggers? Please update soon!
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
with daniel deciding to play that hand, i wonder will ems tell him she is amanda-since he said how he doesnt want to keep secrets any longer and he just revealed his.
xoray812 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
please continue! there arent enough daniel and emily stories and this is getting good
lugirox chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This story shows lots of promise! Charlotte's death was sad. But Emily has to love Jack! Update soon!
Ghostwriter626 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
duh duh duh
Li chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Woa. This is really good :) If something like that happens on the show I'd be really happy ahahaha

Good job, looking forward to more of it.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
huh, i was suprised you actually killed charlotte off. though i now am curious to know what daniel is going to say and if emily will reveal herself.
Jess chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Update soon! I love it so far
sallysally chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow! This is good! I really love it. Hope something like this happens in the show. I really like Emily to be with Daniel. I'm heartbroken that she kissed Jack & is saying next week that she loves him. So, your explanation to why she kissed Jack is a good one. And do you really think that Charlotte will die? I hope not but you wrote it so beautifully. Write more! :)