Reviews for Title Pending
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
I love Phil's line... "Kill the damn bastard."

Hell yeah! Now THAT'S the right approach...lol, I vote yes.

Grissom seems very real and angsty in this book...I like it. lol, Catherine's outburst was funny, and I love her dexription of Sara as the team's 'Wild Card'...ha, I always thought that was Greg...

And, Ooh la la, a girl for Nicky...? *crosses fingers* Please be a girl for Nicky...he is too damn lonely! Lol.

-Futuremisscsi60
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Good start so far. She's really polite...but that whole 'Ecklie nonsense is biggin' me out...did he harass her? *sigh* I got that vibe, and that pisses me off (BTW, I'm pissed at Ecklie, not your book...) lol, either way i put it I still look pathetic. lol.

*crosses finers* Please let someone beat up Ecklie and shove him into a locker...lol.

-Futuremisscsi60
dessilicious chapter 29 . 1/3/2007
This was so beautiful! You should write asequel.. Heck I don't even know if you still write since this story is so old.. This is soo fricken beautiful.. I firkcen love it.. Your one fo the best writers I have read in a long time!
dessilicious chapter 21 . 1/3/2007
aww that's so sad.. She just needs to talk about it, but I can understand completely how she feels! Catherine sounds like such a friend!
dessilicious chapter 20 . 1/3/2007
what an a-hole.. .. I know what it's like to be abused by a bf.. Eventually you gotta fight back in other ways! It's so hard as when they abuse you, they are taking everything with them your self-esteem, confidence, strength.. It's not easy to get and walk away!
dessilicious chapter 15 . 1/3/2007
I love your writing! Your a beautiful writer!
dessilicious chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
aww they make such a cute couple. I'd like to hear more about the puppy! I love animals!
dessilicious chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
so sad!
dessilicious chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
aww poor Sarah.. sometimes I think at time she can think selfishly, and immaturely.. is that even a word? You have great caption of characteristic qualities!
dessilicious chapter 3 . 1/3/2007
oh my goodness.. Before I started on thsi fanfic I read some of the comments and one of the comments wrote about how accurate you are with ur characters and the show and oh my YOU ARE.. I'm only in the 2nd chapter and I love this and I love you! k, I promise I am not crazy! lol gee I love Greg. You got him perfectly too, same as Grissom and everybody elsek will stop talking now!
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 29 . 4/19/2005
Good story. And Emily was an awesome character. Nice job.(-)
clio21000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
This was an awesome, kick-ass story! I read the whole thing in one night (instead of reading my English text, of course), then went and read Needs even though I'm completely a GSR shipper; I actually liked your writing style and grasp on the characters enough to jump ship and read a Sara/Nick. I would love to see more of these characters, esp. Emily and Greg and Sara and Grissom (together please!). Thanks for a great read.
cdm chapter 4 . 1/12/2005
Hi, i like it so far, and for future reference, Grissom's birthday is August 17. (Anonymous, season 1)
CarlyBabes chapter 29 . 10/11/2004
WOW is all that i can say. You did an amazing job. I definitly plan on reading more of your fics in the future
Lindsay chapter 29 . 6/7/2003
First off, Jess, you are a wonderful writer with much talent. This story captured the essence of the show and its characters. It held quite a bit of emotion: humor, suspense, and romance. This is an amazing story. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future; hopefuly the near future!