Reviews for Rival: A Dragon Age II Story
Killer Bunny chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
How are there not more reviews? This is amazing! Izzy is my favourite romance (Guy or girl) and I'm always funny Hawke. I think I'm... very fond of you right now. xP
6thfloormadness chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
Considering how many chapters this story has, its a shame that it didn't get more reviews. It was an enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
Anders is usually one of my fav characters, u made me see him a totally different way. Awesome story keep writing.
jess144 chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
C’était génial quel histoire.
jess144 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Chapitre vraiment émouvant.
jess144 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
La tension entre Isabela et Anders sans l'intervention de varric sa aurait mal finit.
Et Anders encore plus fanatique que dans le jeu.
FenZev chapter 22 . 6/3/2012
Finally finished, perfect ending. You obviously put so much into this and it shows. Captivated me from Chapter one and held me for two days. I couldn't have asked for a better ending.
Sagnus chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
No, thank you. Damn fine fic, well worth reading and deserves far more attention than it sems to have gotten.

Never seen a fanfic with so rapid an update rate. And all good'uns too.

You are either a miracle worker or a witch, in which case we must burn you. Sorry about that but rules is rules.
FenZev chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
I have to say I was surprised when I saw such a long story have so little reviews. Normally when that happens I check out the first page and it's obvious. But after your first chapter, and your second, and now have read through the fourth, this story is amazing!

I've never delved into the fanfic realm of Hawke/Isabela, mostly because I'm obsessed with Anders/Fenris, but this is so well written I have to see it to it's conclusion.

And probably do more reviews along the way because it's a real shame no one has taken the time to let you know how wonderful it is. Silly lurkers ;)
Sagnus chapter 16 . 6/1/2012
How has this only gotten 1 review?

...Oh right I have been to lazy to submit one before now too...

Really enjoying this, the updates are coming thick and fast too. Allways nice to see.

Sadly it sounds like its nearing the end. Or are yoy planning to write beyond the DA2 content?

I hope so :)
Noobbody chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Oh, a new Hawke/Isabela fic. Best Day Ever!

And it's a good one. Not portraying the group as best friends forever is a very refreshing approach you don't see too often. And the relationship between Isabela and Hawke is great. Plaful, because c'mon it's Isabela, but in certain moments meaningful and serious.