Reviews for Prey in Purgatory
ebonylovesdean chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
yes spn is the best show ever and everyone should watch it cause they will love it. but vampire dairies suck tho. hate that show ! spn is way better!
ebonylovesdean chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
well spn is the best show ever and everyone shouls watch it too! and vampire diraris suck!
ebonylovesdean chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
well spn is the best show ever and your famliy dont know what they are missing! everyone show love spn. and the vamipre diraries sucks! i hate that show! spn is way better!
deanstheman chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Great chapter! The Lycancerberuses sound very intriguing and I like the way they seem to be a dominant creature in Purgatory. I am very curious where Dean went though - didn't se ethat one comning. Cas? I sure hope so. Glad Charlie agreed to help Sam - she's awesome.
Soph G chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Please continue! I really enjoy reading this! The description is very good and gripping! Keep it up!
DLillith21 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Thrilled that you are bringing Sam and Charlie into the story-awesome additions. So we had Eve as Mother...curious about Father. Can't wait to read more.
deanstheman chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Great job so far! Hopefully Cas will show up again soon. I know he's gong through an anti-violence phase, but surely he will drop that for Dean. Otherwise Dean's screwed! Off to meet the Alpha-something surrounded by monsters who hate him ... So not good. I loved Charlie so I'm looking forward to Sam's storyline too!
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
well i hate cas and spike is ugly too. buffy show sucks anyway! i cant wait to see dean and sam in s8!
SpikeLover7 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh, I'm intrigued. Can't wait to see where you're going with this.
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I'd like to see more, I'm curious where you'll take this. Its going to be a long summer!
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Yeah- continue! I reacted very much the same as you as I watched the final episode and stories such as yours definitively help through the time until the next season. Good writing, just a little short. Loved to know what happens next- with your story as well as the series... ;)
the approver chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Continue! it's brillant so far and i love the description of one of the many characterization for dean was spot on he would go down with a fight.