Reviews for Tumultuous
Annabelle Graceton chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Nooooooo! Don't induce my Kurt to tears! I really hope that you continue this because this is so awesome! :)
Christina B chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
Great story so far, I'm intrigued to see what is to come!
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 13 . 11/2/2012
I hope the rest of the Warblers sees how attracted and in lvoe with Kurt Blaine is and then supports Klaine :DDD
sadiejane35 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
uh ohhh should be interesting. please update soon
petescocksinpatricksass chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
I doubt Kurtbastian is gonna be the endgame here but I'll stick around just to see how it turns out :D
EnglishGleek chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
NOOO KURTBASTIANNNN! I like them as friends I always have but never as a couple I don't know why it's just not right Klaine will reign victorious forever!

Nice chapter but if I'm going to be honest I'd have been Finn at that dinner; eyeing up and then eating the red velvet cupcakes :3 they're just so good...

Thanks for updating!
Missy13 chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
The kiss was good and I definately think Kurt should go on a date with Sebasrian.
loquaciouslauryn chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
This gave me butterflies, and the kiss was perfect and NO Sebastian shouldn't even get a chance because fornejdilebeidoeheojendiirbr irr NO I NEED MY KLAINE. (;
vicensisa chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
I kind of want him with Sebastian.
Love the story anyway...klaine or kurtbastian
Komu chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
I really, really don't want to see Kurt on a date with Sebastian. First few chapters his viewpoint made it very clear that he didn't like him, and after that kiss, why should he look at other options? ;)
OneShotMarvel chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Yes Blaine was wrong to crash Sebastian and Kurt's date. But then again, all is fair in love and war! So I can't blame him entirely for what he did, it's only natural when you like someone and someone you don't like likes the same person. You kind of want to prove yourself better. Both of them are adorable when it comes to Kurt and trying to wooe him, and as of right now, I can't say whom would be better for Kurt. They both have good qualities in them, as well as bad, as should any person on earth. So I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how things progress from here! :3 Please update again soon! I loved the chapter! Great job so far :)
EnglishGleek chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I shall forever choose Blaine over Sebastian so hell no it was not wrong of him to crash the date! Klaine is so much better than whatever whacked up combination Sebastian and Kurt make (I know there is one I just can't think of the name). If Sebastian and Kurt get together in this story I will throw a hissy fit! Same goes for if Kurt and Blaine don't.

With that out of the way I really enjoyed reading this story so far and I hope you'll update soon :)

Sebastian's an ass! :P
holahola chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
he is just being too hard on himself ;)

What a nice fic!
i usually don't like kurtbastian , but you make it really beareable (especially because kurt is NOT interested :P )

take care (:
yaoi gravi girl chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
hello!

I just read your great fic!

and I loved it!

this is too hard!

wat kurt how to choose? !

blaine is cute and nice!

and Kurt is a fan!

blaine and fell in love with kurt!

but may be it is because he lacked confidence in him!

and quantitative dil saw kurt with his teeshirt ...

So is it more in love than sebastian?

and sebastian is awesome!

it can be a bit taquineur!

but it is sweet, and finally lack of confidence!

him and he fell in love with kurt!

no real reason!
of course, kurt did not seem too interested, but this is not a challenge!

and better to be with someone you learn to know!

because being with a person whom is a fan ... this is not about whether it is love!

Blaine has been cruel with sebastian!
come to the cinema kurt and woo ...

This is unfair!

I really hope that this will end with a couple have three XD

but otherwise, sebastian is very much in love!

Blaine is very much in love!

Kurt does not know of all this is certain!

Blaine loves, he's a fan!

it is therefore pleased to be with him!

but it begins to appreciate sebastian!

and that it opens nicely to kurt!
and put his feelings was naked!

Sebastian was much more courteous and discreet blaine!

I want a sebkurt!

Kisses!

manga fan

perchance to wake chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
Yeah, I think it was a bit douchy to crash the date, but the phrase "all's fair in love and war" does exist for a reason, I guess. I mean, Blaine liked Kurt before Sebastian, so it's not just trying to ruin things for Sebastian, it's genuine interest. And it would kind of suck if Kurt started dating Sebastian just because he had no idea Blaine was interested. I think he probably should have gone about it differently. I feel sorry for Sebastian. He probably should have met Kurt in front of the theatre, said "Hi, remember me? Could I maybe get your number?" and arranged a date themselves.
I think sometimes you have to be selfish when thinking about these things, but I think Blaine maybe crossed a line. It's not exactly the worst thing in the world, though.
K