Reviews for Devour
M4try0shk4 Karkat chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
I'm officially broken gain with sadness and sadstuck in fandoms that I shouldn't be reading I'm crying but I'm laughing and Kakrat is just literally laughing histericaly saying I look like yuno Gasai...
-matryoshka
vanillavillian101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Wow! SO dark, but done so well. I have noticed some Reck going on in the show! Glad to see I'm not the only one!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
This is bullshit Robbie is a idiot and Beck just got problems
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
DUDE! u need to post i love the story please update like right now
WhySoSerious94 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
i love this story! i love that u made beck some what of an ass, and poor robbie! i would love to read more
The lady loves the dark chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
First of all congratulations on graduating high school! I myself graduated last year. To me I think this chapter was well written, I like how you put the past and present together! it is fascinating. So let me get this straight Beck is in denial of loving Robbie so takes it out on him. Ah hate when there a girl involved in a yaoi or slash relationship ... always messing things up. I cant wait for the finale if this.

three shot! I love it!

PS. you did good in talking your Mum out of going to classes just after graduation! woooo that would have been bad... after just getting out.. I can't imagine. I hated high school argh lol! Enjoy your freedom for now.
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love u for coming back!" I love for giving me the kind of stories I could only dream n fantasize about! thank you! I love it.
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Thise was quit good :) glad you updated
deaththekidsgirl8 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
awesome story
hIyoU chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. I want to punch Beck in the face. Gosh! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I read your Spiderman stories a while ago and once I found out you discovered the world of Victorious, I had to check it out. And you have not disappointed; this is brilliant. Can't wait til you update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was absolutely Wonderful! so amazing I loved it!