Reviews for Fame
Curly chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Oh please go on soon. I really like the story. Cody with two personallities, that's a great idea.
Can't wait to read a new chapter.
owlhero chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Well that answers my question about seeing this before.

Be careful with the misspelled words...and the sentences that are not complete. They can really turn some people off from reading the story.

But I like this teenage mischief with the taking over of the stage.

Okay, first I only knew Louis Tomlinson vaguely from all the celebrity reports. But this almost turning into a story where you are putting in stars just for scenes. I have to wonder if you have a reason for all that. Its almost turning into a boys' hangout party. Just a thought: Try adding some conflict or pressure to the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
please please please update!
LuvPeaceCandy chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
awesome
owlhero chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Wow this is shorter than I thought it would be.

The scene with the girl shows the naturalness Cole deals with the fans. I have a feeling Cody would not deal with well at first. As for Ned and Alex, Love the background you gave him. I can see the relationship deepening considering the shared pasts. The insecurities can be worked in as well. It can be used as a major part of the plot. How the celebrity staus changes someone's life. For good and bad.

Minor thing but you might want to watch out with verb tenses and a few missing minor words like "to" and others. As well as the first couple of lines should be broken down into adding another sentence. The original lines seems like a run-on sentence.

You could a little more detail to the chapters by describing the environments around the characters and the characters' expressions and way you end certain sentences seem like they fall. You could combine some to have what someone says and what they are doing in the same sentence. Also with bailey's thoughts at the end could have really delved in more deeply. However, all that can dealt with as the story goes on on.
owlhero chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Long time no see.

Well its obvious which identity is who based on the what's spoken,so there's no confusion there.

Bailey took it as well as anyone could. But I can only imagine how the relationship will change once she's around Cole full-time.

Its a little short for my liking but it will do. As for the song, I have no clue but I am guessing old school country.

I dont know about the celebrity best friend. Keynes could add a bit of a world traveler and different point of view on things beinf British and all. While Nat Wolff could be a bit of person who sympathsizes with Cole with their shared musical celebrity. Besides you can create a background into what happened since the end of Naked Brothers Band show ended. Your choice.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
update! update! update! PLEASE!
Reading-is-4-life chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
This is good! Update soon!
flufflekinz8188 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Lol... I like the idea of Cody having an alter ego! I also love the idea of a prank -war! I could totally see Cole sprouse singing... :DDDDD
owlhero chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
Poor Cody being put on the spot like that.

It would have been slightly wierd if both personalitiies did not have something in common.

I see you are using the completely clueless version of London from the boat and not the almost normal one in Season 3 at the hotel.

A child's abilities and issues usually have some source in the family either from the parents or grandparents,so what you said is realistic. Although it was never even hinted at Carey or Cody had claustrophobia, especially the twins spent time in air conditioning vents. But we can ignore that for sake of creativity.

As for Moseby he always did tend to like Cody more in their conversations due to their common interests and did support them on occasion. The cheerleading episode comes to mind.

Moseby would know with experience as to whether or not he like his career.

One thing: I would not put an author's note in the middle of the chapter. Most put it in the beginning or the end. To me, it just disupts the pace of the story to me when I read it in the middle.

You have a thing for the deep blue color?

It does seem entertaining that Cody has complete control over his alternare personality. Especially with a more lower class vocabulary. Speaking of langauge, be careful, make sure you have the right rating or you could get into touble. But a T rating, you should be fine.

I see you took my advice on background to heart. The Selena thing could be used as a prime drama topic.

I have mixed feelings on the Justin bieber thing. At first since I see him in everything, I think he can be overused but its alright as long as you try to think outside the box as to how you use him as Cole's rival.
ColeSprouseGirl chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
This is very well written! I like the whole Cody/Cole personality change. I didn't catch any spelling errors, maybe just a couple grammar mistakes but your average joe wouldn't notice them. I loooove this story. Yeah. It's... Amazing. Great work.

P.S. I was trying to read the Under the Sea lyrics how I think Cole would sing them, but it always came as Sebastian! Lol
owlhero chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Very interesting start to this.

There is evidence from the hotel series Cody has inherited his parent's musical ability from his parents.

Add in the subconscious want in most of us to have an alternate or strong personality, this creates amazing start. i might suggest trying to fill out the background of Cole more.

The choice of revealing his musical ability so early might limit your ideas for drama later on. But Cody's ability to control both should provide intriguing ideas.

The smooth description of how cody restarted his playing was good with his almost instinctual.

The fact Cody has been able to an element to his relationship with Zack by relaxing is wonderful.

The song choice pulled a laugh out of me and I shook my head at the same time.

I keep thinking of the times where the twins had singing and the Sonny with a Chance (So Randon) episode where it was paroded.
tiger002 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I have to say I haven't seen a story quite like this before. I like it, and in a way, I can see it happening, especially Cody missing that kind of life, the way he became a new person when he was Cole. That's something that seems to fit him. I liked how Zack stood back, not surprised but just enjoying hearing Cody sing. This could be an interesting story, I look forward to more.