Reviews for Heir to Senju
First Guy chapter 4 . 6/7
This is a very good story that makes my eyes teary..

BUT It better NOT become a yaoi plot.. God forbid.

Sorry for that.. just making sure you understand what i have in mind.

Please continue the story.. this is a good one, for now.
davycrockett100 chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
sweet
Laesk chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
interesting story line coming along here I can't wait to read more. please add more soon. I am happy that Sasuke and Naruto can become friends and the fact both families get to work together.
if you want an idea as they are both the founding families they can make a fuss about what the village their families created is doing towards them. Tsunade would be great finding out her family is in trouble in the village and come back angry to deal with the village.
thanks for the story and I look forwards to what you write.
madworld27 chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
Love this story! :) How will Tsunade come into Naruto's life? Hope there's an update soon.
SanadaTenchi chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
If Tsunade comes in the next chapter your forgiven for the deeply and the political mambo jumbo
Mac55 chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Love what I have read. Nice flow, strong plot. want to read more. laughed out loud during the little naruto scenes. Good start to a story
csad21 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Okay, this is actually rather interesting a read. Funnily enough, my opinion of this fic as such is precisely *because* you have politics in it. Not nearly enough, as far as I'm concerned, and what little you do have is far too tame, even. So I'd like to put your worries over it to rest, because frankly, anyone who thinks it's possible to write a novel-length fic that is not focused on romance or humour or such without even a hint of politics in a verse like the Narutoverse and have it be a good fic nonetheless is kidding themselves.

In general, I'm not fond of bloodline!Naruto fics, because they usually end up being...well, I can't think of a polite term for it, so I'll refrain, as I'm sure the problems inherent in that particular trope's fics are not a secret.

After reading these four chapters, though, should you continue this fic, I have high expectations in this particular case. Because especially with this last chapter you've opened up the way to some quite intriguing plot elements. But as weird as it may be in light of that, what I'm most curious about (read: dreading) is what happens when Naruto finally meets Tsunade. I *would* like there to be a conflict instead of (easy) forgiveness, but in light of the fact that this is hard to do without making Naruto phenomenally OOC, I can only wonder what you'll do with it. Especially since Tsunade leaving Naruto behind made the situation worse not just for Naruto, but the rest of her family as well.

Like I said, if this fic doesn't get discontinued, I'm expecting it to be a rather enjoyable story all around (though considering there are only four chapters up yet, still the dread remains that this could be one of those run of the mill "cool!Naruto" fics where he is uber-intelligent and suave, and only black is the colour competent shinobi wear. Know what I mean? No offence meant. There are just too many fics around that take a good idea and manage to run it to the ground in impossibly ridiculous ways.)

The only other thing I can say about this fic is that the grammar problems (particularly the sentence structures) are at times rather distracting, but you probably knew that anyway.
Kamikashi chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
I seriously hope you will continue this very soon. The approach is inspired and intriguing.
Writing bunny chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Good work. Really original plot. Please don't abandon it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Seems like a very interesting story the politiking just makes it more interesting, well to me at least.
Trying -Helps chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Good story, I especially like how you show explained how Naruto was related with Tsunade. Makes a lot of sense, almost to much sense really, anyway I hope you keep up the good work, this story is really good. Oh, and thumbs up with getting Sasuke and Naruto close early on.
I want to ask if you wouldn't mind taking the good person test. It's a test that shows whether you are a good person and how it affects your future. It's currently the third search result for good person test on Google.
Cieran Altina chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
This is well written and plausible. I really want to see more, pity it has not been updated for a long time.
hollownature chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
are you planning to continue this story? i only ask because i amvery interested in continuing to read it.
Omodor chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
normally i don't like stories were kushina or minato aren't the blood parents but it works here good job
jt chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
please update soon it has been over half a year