Reviews for Be My Inspiration
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 2 . 3/26
Aww love this story! Too bad it hasn't been updated in a while. 'Romeo with brain damage' xD
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
This story hasn't updated since 2012. And it's 2014 now. Update this story now, or delete it.
naomi-chiiiiiii chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
crazyasian002 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
BAHAHAHA! XD This story is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing when Rin was insulting him!
Kurone Ryu chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
So Len is annoying, lame, stupid, and a flirt but funny?Reminds me of my best friends, *coughTheywantmetostalkesomeone*
Leia.Thorns chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Len reminds me of me. Not that I'm a flirt who flirts guy, flirting is dangerous it' just the forever alone just like me, well, I don't need boys in this kind of age
Guest chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
hey it's me that guest on spoiled who comments so much. any way I really am enjoying this story. I can connect with rin. I too feel every one is weird in one way . also I love a different len. though I love it (I'm just cliché like that ) jerky rich boy len, cocky playboy len, or what ever other bad anti-social or not happy like len is too overused. I like your unique idea and am proud you vowed to complete all other stories after spoiled. :)
also as mentioned before, being a total len fan girl I'd totally be his maiden/goddess/angel any day oh vocaloid if only you were real alive people instead of animated people with wonderful voices. *sigh*
ZanyAnimeGirl chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
This is beautiful!-de chi!
NONONOWHUT chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Update this now! I know you probably have a busy schedule most likely in your hands; but it's Christmas Break! At least make a chapter for this story I'm really wanting to know what happens! ;_;
Naty17 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
My review just got deleted... I have to start all over. OTL

Well, first, as a side-note writer myself, I am proud to say I read your side-notes! I often find the A/N the best part of writing! LOL!

So... you may be wondering why it seems like I'm stalking you, or something. Well... *flashback*

It was not so long ago, an anonymous reviewer (I think) told me I was almost as good as asianchibi99. And, being the competitive stubborn prick I am, I just had to search up this 'asianchibi'. I was surprised to find I was already familiar with her work, and shocked to see the amount of reviews she had.

For a story of 2 chapters, you have nearly 50 reviews, while mine has 4 chapters, and only 36 (37?). That took a nice good blow at my ego. XD

*present time* You're quite talented, I must admit. You have a natural sense of humor, and you sow it in naturally, in a way that doesn't make it feel like you're trying too hard.
And your ideas, although not completely original, are interesting, and make people crave more.

One thing on the negative, though, is how bad you need spell-check. You often skip words, mix up homophones, mispell certain things... too often for me not to mention it here.

However, you are worthy. Plus, you also have a very high advantage. So you are my next challenge, my newest rival! :D

I really like this story. The characters could use a little work though. Rin doesn't seem like the main character type. She's too...IDK. She just doesn't feel real, and seems a little stuck up to me.
And Len... he's funny, but it seems more like it's what people say about him that make him funny. He in general is almost annoying, in a giggly way... although that was the point, wasn't it?

To be honest, I was considering writing a story with the same plot, dif. personalities, but... now... *shrug* it's taken.

Anyway... I'll go before I run out of space again. I hope you're not offended by my critique, though.
KagamineLenLover chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
the way len talks in this story sounds like the way he sang pink rosei like dat song
KagamineLenLover chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
at first i felt sorry for len but seeing how overreacted at mild insults he is iv started thinking he does sound like an idiothes just so formal and poetic :P
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I love Rin's personality lol. She's so...laid back and awesome!
Oh, you poor shota Len.
Please update update!
hisorako chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Your characters are so very endearing. Especially the enormously lovable Len. And the story makes me visualize an anime sequence. A masterpiece.
hisorako chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
such a cute story... I really enjoyed the style and the over-the-stop corniness of Len's remarks. Funny, I'm beginning to see them in a new way.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »