Reviews for A Song for The End of Days
Quilava Flare chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Hmm... interesting. At first, grey was annoyed by this girl, but now he's probably wondering what he would do without her. It makes me curious though... Why did they just randomly show up? Are the pokemon going to destroy the world! Huh, I guess you do make good cliffhangers.
WestMuse chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Awesome! Interesting twist! I had a feeling Bass would get involved with the ending scheme somehow. Only thing I find is funny is that had he gone there without Bass... I think him singing would have been the "End of Days", haha.
Anyway, nice job! I can't wait to read the rest of it (... Have to find it first on PTCGO...)
Quilava Flare chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
If you're trying to hide Gray's real feelings, you're doing a good job. I can't figure this guy out! And I know what you are thinking...No romance!
Anywho, nice chapter again. I like the way the end, afterlife, or whatever he's talking about is described. Creepy... but nice. Can't wait to see the next part!
L0STRequiem chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I's interesting Spiral, and I know how your resisting the urge to make this Romance so badly... Keep it up...I'm awfully curious...
Quilava Flare chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ooh... I can tell already this is going to be good.

A for catchers.
WestMuse chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I'm pleased, as Lit said. I like it as a prologue. :)
L0STRequiem chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Interesting start Spiral, I'm sure Day will be pleased, but it just feels, let's see, short compared to your usual ones