Reviews for The Finder Season 2
Trudie chapter 1 . 5/2
Love it
I thought the story was great! I was a bit sketchy as to why Willa was following Isabel,last I knew Willa was high tailing it the hell outta dodge! I was thinking in the next installment, rather than shady underworld characters ,it was Uncle Shadrac pumping Isabel for the whereabouts of Willa and in doing so Isabel garnered some information that the Marshals could use to put that scumbag away for good,leaving Willa free of the Gypsy stranglehold
Liz chapter 3 . 4/11
Please keep writing, I need to know what will happen to willa
Hi im Lois chapter 3 . 4/6
I think this is amazing and I know it has been a while but please write more you really get into the characters and express them really well.
Need more! Keep writing
Cool... thank you! Wonderful write. Who was at the door? Excellent sequel to the terrible ending they left us with on the network, hey. .. thanks!
Well , i think I'm to late with this review, but i love it and would love to read more. .
Very good , thanks for writing this. . I love these characters . . Look forward to reading more. .
Thank you so much for all three of these chapters! We just watched The Finder on Netflix and the ending was so terrible I wanted to see if there was more to the story. Thank you for making one up! It was very satisfying. Great job. I'm happy now :-)
Ben chapter 3 . 1/18
I love this series, I read your chapters and I love them, please write more!
wink chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
nah...too simple...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Yes! Please write more!
I thoroughly enjoy the characters and the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Grest chapter!
I'm excited to read the next one!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
I liked your story for season 2 of the Finder. Michael Clarke Duncan will be hard to replace and he is missed , I really liked him, you will need to have a relative of Leo's to take over the Ends of the Earth.
sara chapter 2 . 11/24/2014