Reviews for The Finder Season 2
Well , i think I'm to late with this review, but i love it and would love to read more. .
Very good , thanks for writing this. . I love these characters . . Look forward to reading more. .
Thank you so much for all three of these chapters! We just watched The Finder on Netflix and the ending was so terrible I wanted to see if there was more to the story. Thank you for making one up! It was very satisfying. Great job. I'm happy now :-)
Ben chapter 3 . 1/18
I love this series, I read your chapters and I love them, please write more!
wink chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
nah...too simple...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Yes! Please write more!
I thoroughly enjoy the characters and the story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Grest chapter!
I'm excited to read the next one!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
I liked your story for season 2 of the Finder. Michael Clarke Duncan will be hard to replace and he is missed , I really liked him, you will need to have a relative of Leo's to take over the Ends of the Earth.
sara chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
love it all
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
write more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Ok now that was cruel. Yes way way to short. Not telling u how to write but I believe walter need to find who ran into Isabel. I love the way he goes about finding people n things.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I am so glad u decided to write more Finder episodes. Just by chance I went online to see if there was a second season. My husband n I are in the midst of looking at season 1 for the 2nd time. Love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I love it can't wait to see what happens next.
rebecca chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
so you did agoodjob writting but i think the story was to much to soon. walter is to emotiona here. isalbel is to strong to get that low. she has friends to lean on and could always live in willas place. i culd see a scene with walter crashing willaz trailer toget into her head. ithink u did leos persona well
Rebecca chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Rebecca. i only read post one. i applaudur creativity and attention to detail, but i will offer myconstructive critisism. i think the end ofseason one lends itself looking for willa. may be in a year once walt gets probation. isabella may have to change her lifeccourse but she is working on law school. leo isthere and maybe her friend from law school.