Reviews for The Finder Season 2
Jeff Day chapter 3 . 2/18
Please don't stop. I love this show!
I am a huge fan of this please write more... I didnt like to read ubtill you got me into this. I was so sad when I saw that season 1 is the end.
More please
Angelica chapter 3 . 1/28
Nice job. You are doing a great job
at chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
YEs Please write more
spencer chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Oh man love it the charters so far who was standing in the door.
Angie chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
You did a good job with this story! I watched the series a year ago and watched it again this week. I watched the finale again today and I don't remember the terrible way it ended. I checked tonight to see if there was ever a season 2 and was disappointed there wasn't. Then I found you.
I think you did a very good job at keeping the characters true to what we knew of them in the series.
Well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
Guest chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
Yes please write more! I so wish the show still was on
Guest chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Write more please!
Alethea chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
Of course...continue! Where has Willa been all of this time?
Alethea chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
It could use a bit of editing, for typos and such but I read on because of the story you were telling. That's the important thing when writing...isn't it? I just watched the entire season of The Finder for the first time. I was so disappointed to come online and find that it was not returning. I hate when they get us invested in the characters and leave us hanging.

So, as long as you keep writing the story, I'll keep reading. It's easy enough for me to picture it all in my head.
Thanks!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
Yes please finish the story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2016
My Husband and I just finished watching all episodes on Netflix and read all of the continued story...Loved all of it... Please write more would love to see where the storyline goes from here.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
Nice stuff. I hated the series ending with so many unanswered questions. Your writing is very creative and well thought out