Reviews for The Finder Season 2
D. Williams chapter 3 . 8/13
Love it please keep it going.
Your ending was much more satisfying than the TV show's
Love the storyline. Thanks for writing. I was very unsatisfied with how the series ended.
This is the season two premiere in grand style. Youve got me hooked. Keep going. Do all 10 episodes.
Kim chapter 3 . 7/29
What happens to Willa? There should be more stories as Walter is being allowed to find things again. In high school I was told I was good at writing, but I could not write like this. Good plot.
More please!
The story is very good! I like it! It needs a lot of proof reading though. Maybe they would be willing to make a movie to wrap up the story lines. Maybe a series of movies!
AUDREY M PENNOCK chapter 3 . 7/13
why stop keep going
AUDREY M PENNOCK chapter 2 . 7/12
love it love it thank u so much for more to the story.
Enid chapter 1 . 7/7
Sounds good to me! When is the next episode? ?
Pat Reid chapter 1 . 6/19
Too simplistic, finding her can't be that easy. And getting out of prison.
Thank you so much for writing this. It's a great ending just like I hoped It would be, had the show continued.
This is appallingly bad. You don't know the characters, you don't have the voices, and you don't understand the story, on top of that you need to learn which tense to write in. Basically a bad job all around.
pchadri chapter 1 . 6/12
Thanks for taking the time to write something. Great continuity of Isabela's life and situation from the last point. Writing a chapter of the finder is a difficult task.
My main points of critique center around the inconsistencies with the Finder:
1-After Walter finds Isabela, he's done. Unless going to jail did something to his psychology, which you could explore (coz he put off the painting for the sake of his father etc) his demeanor and attitude would change.
2-Willa finding the place they're keeping Isabela renders Walter useless, unless they found somebody else, not Isabela at that place. That would actually give continuity to the story.

I'd suggest write out what happens to get the story-line. Then write it back in the format of the show.
Good work and I hope to read more.
Beverly chapter 3 . 6/8
Great. Hope the people that help pay the bills like it too. Loved the premise love the actors. Love the crazy mixed up story. You have much ground to cover yet. Willa and her cousin. Hopefully you get the characters to stand up and kick that guy in the stomach ...Cause Leo found a legal maneuver that would put the arrogant SOB out of business. his flock will rise up againt him and prove to him he's very wrong removing him from leadership. A faithful fan. Disappointed in Riverside. Mature great grandma on her 79th year this is great writing never know where it's going love the ride. It's like the roller coaster sometimes it's even upside down Beverly your sister in Christ
Annie chapter 3 . 5/8
Love love love! Though I am late in figuring out that "The Finder" was it's own series, I really enjoyed the show and was very irritated when I found out they had canceled it after the first season . I only came across the show due to LOVING the series "BONES" Thank You for helping relieve a little bit of that irritating cliffhanger. Although it does not say how Willa came back after running away and to weither she's still had to be married Teemo, it was really good. Now we are left with the question. . . . Who is in the doorway of Isabel's hospital room? Hoping to see more.