Reviews for Not Goodbye
foxtrotelly chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I guess this is just what Avatars and their lovers do, you know? Lead love lives of self-sacrifice and temporary yet nonetheless painful goodbyes but with much consolation make things more romantic. Anyway, the fictional world of bending and spirits and cactus juice won't have it that their Avatar's love life should suffer, and surely the same goes for the good people of FFN.

But yeah I really appreciated that besides staying true to the canon, you disclosed a side to Mako which which proves a point that one's character can go through so much development even in 900 words. So for that, thank you. Again.

foxtrotelly
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
So heart breaking yet beautiful. Loved it!
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Awwwwww *sigh* poor makorra :((
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
:( This is sooo touching! It was a good read, thank you! I'm happy your connected their relationshio so well.
Dascrub chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Best one shot I've read in a while.
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Gosh! Reading this hurt my heart, but it was beautifully written. Bravo.
Chaos Dragon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lovely piece. The scene at the end was painful, and I really like the perspective you gave it.

-cd
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was... oh man. I'm speechless. Perfection!
Fun-Sized Kirk chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
GAH! MAKORRA! WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!
SweettFace chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was really good. You're a great writer.
TamedTempest chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Aww that was beautiful! I enjoyed it. You captured little nuggets if the story so well. thanks for redeeming Mako even though he was such a jerk today. but like someone on tumblr said, we loved him for being aloof and distant. him being nice and caring are deviations, so we can't hate him when he's being true to himself.

I loved your ending, that was one of my favorite parts of the episode. it showcased how much Korra has grown and matured. she is really coming into this whole Avatar thang!

best,

Jas
Jennie chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
LOVE IT! I love Makorra 3 and today when he walked away from her to go to Asami, the look on her face afterwards just made me want to cry! Great writing :)